Dunder - The SBR spy/mole no longer posts here!

• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 6,304 Views
Yes I live in the Greater Toronto Area, just on the outskirts of the city. I don't go anywhere on vacation. It has been ages since I have taken a trip.

Sobriety is responsible for that.

Look at the mess you've created Dundgee. Unreal!!!

Some of these guys are like Lernaean Hydras. You chop one head off two more heads sprout out.

how does one 'spy' on a public forum? If someone wants to see what is going on, they can just come here and look.

how does one 'spy' on a public forum? If someone wants to see what is going on, they can just come here and look.
Smarmy, try and keep up with the group. My post was intended as a joke.

So, how's the newbie forum? Sounds like a fantastic idea.

Smarmy, try and keep up with the group. My post was intended as a joke.

sorry. i was just reading all the hate over at srb and let it carry over. my bad.

sorry. i was just reading all the hate over at srb and let it carry over. my bad.
Smarmy, no worries mate. The nice thing about GL is that there is little animosity here, except for Dunder not liking me most of us here get along very well.

OD KROW!

Smarmy, no worries mate. The nice thing about GL is that there is little animosity here, except for Dunder not liking me most of us here get along very well.

OD KROW!

We have very different posting styles and are probably very different people but that does not mean that I dislike you.

We have very different posting styles and are probably very different people but that does not mean that I dislike you.
I figured out that you disliked me back when you first started posting at SBR and said "I do not like Plommer".

Maybe you have warmed up to my style since then. Dunder, I like you because we are both subjects of the Queen. Plus you use the word "cunt"as it was intended.

Let's all get along and instead direct our hate at someone who deserves it - Bread.

:propeller:

I figured out that you disliked me back when you first started posting at SBR and said "I do not like Plommer".

Maybe you have warmed up to my style since then. Dunder, I like you because we are both subjects of the Queen. Plus you use the word "cunt"as it was intended.

I have a fairly good memory and if it serves me well, I think my actual words were along the lines of "Plommer is not my favourite poster".

What I have learned from this thread.

1) Mrs. Monkey doesn't put out as much as Mr. Monkey would like.

2) Pavy loves to throw out mythology references.

3) People in Wyoming post with a British accent.

4) Muddy is a hermit.

Last edited: