Drug Related Questions

• Start date
  • Replies 327 Comments
  • Views 21,728 Views
Blitty, I'll answer your first question and you're being a typical ass with the second so no reply.

Wallaaay! Blitty is frustrated by having to wear condoms during sex so he releases his frustration here, I understand, having sex with a condom is a horrible feeling.

I never asked anyone to justify their belief on drug usage, equally anyone who chooses to not partake shouldn't have to justify their reasoning either.. I simply asked If you introduced someone to drugs and they became addicted would you have any guilt associated with the result. The follow up questions were rhetorical in nature and not specifically directed an any particular poster.

It's not that far of a stretch for someone to have a curiosity about something they have no experience with either.

Did they develop a habit?

If not then do you at least now look back and regret or have a guilty conscience for having encouraged/initiated someones initial experience?

Do you not understand how your wording means that you're casting judgment, Wally?

Don't turn this on us.

wally, stop judging the druggies

druggies don't judge you or any aspect of your life or lifestyle do they?

Do you not understand how your wording means that you're casting judgment, Wally?

Don't turn this on us.

The question is asked from the perspective of someone at the time obviously not having guilt or remorse but after time and upon reflection do they have regrets if they in fact did initiate someone's initial experience and that person did develop a habit.

MonkeyFocker, is it not more productive to simply ask the meaning of a question without taking 5 pages of accusations about it's interpretation?

why are yall jumping on wallballs? guy is just trying to get some info...he aint judging :nope:

Archie, you're terrible in bed.

indeed

but you should see my work on the washing machine and kitchen floor.

in case it was missed. in the subtle undertone

I DO think the druggies judge and give wal a hard time. alot more than others get judged, harrassed and made fun of...

He might be offensive slightly in his choice of words in these questions but I think it is unintended and just part of how he is made up. it isn't ill intended

it was interesting to see the not so subtle and very much intended attacks that Wally received in return...... as a correction I guess, because he deserved it

Wally stop being fat you non law breaking advil popper!!!!!!!!!

The question is asked from the perspective of someone at the time obviously not having guilt or remorse but after time and upon reflection do they have regrets if they in fact did initiate someone's initial experience and that person did develop a habit.

MonkeyFocker, is it not more productive to simply ask the meaning of a question without taking 5 pages of accusations about it's interpretation?

It's quite clear the way it was written.

Wally, have you received a blowjob in the last six months?

Wally, have you AT LEAST received a blowjob in the last six months?

indeed

but you should see my work on the washing machine and kitchen floor.

in case it was missed. in the subtle undertone

I DO think the druggies judge and give wal a hard time. alot more than others get judged, harrassed and made fun of...

He might be offensive slightly in his choice of words in these questions but I think it is unintended and just part of how he is made up. it isn't ill intended

it was interesting to see the not so subtle and very much intended attacks that Wally received in return...... as a correction I guess, because he deserved it

Wally stop being fat you non law breaking advil popper!!!!!!!!!

And in case you missed it, I judged you on something I have no experience doing: fucking you. Is it really just curiosity?

Wally you asked questions about drugs.... you used phrases like "at least" in terms of guilt

wal66 it is now open season to attack the poster instead of the post....

wally you are fat and can't get woman.

And in case you missed it, I judged you on something I have no experience doing: fucking you. Is it really just curiosity?

yeah, you still didn't get it

back and forths with professional gamblers, touts, and roomates of people like that will tend to do that though.

boring_lecture.jpg

yeah, you still didn't get it

back and forths with professional gamblers, touts, and roomates of people like that will tend to do that though.

Really? You want a war with me? Is that what you're trying to start here?

It's a shame you bore me too much.

I guess I'll have to have Casper proof and then edit my question in the future.

I still think being personally offended by the question/'s even in the form they are in is a wee bit asinine. Especially since they were questions asked of those with drug experiences but not specifically directed at any individual poster.

Also I have yet to prove to be anything less than brutally honest and upfront, if I were attacking or judging I would certainly not try to hide it. Even my so-called calm strikes are painfully tactless.