Drug Related Questions

• Start date
  • Replies 327 Comments
  • Views 21,810 Views
badminton
(Its not the opposite of goodminton)

shuttlecock.jpg

A shuttlecock, sometimes called a bird or birdie, is a high-drag projectile used in the sport of badminton.

It has an open conical shape.

Archie is hard to make fun of

Nice cock, good lookin girl

Pretty good gambler

Pirates fan

Oh wait, there ya go, Pirates fan!!!!!!!!

Watch out MF. Archie ended scholars posting career after his minister was crank called by him. You don't wanna go down that same path with this guy.

Did I mention he lives amongst urban black people!?

i had a dream i was playing badminton the other day

Who is senco78?

4K + posts?

Common

Really? You want a war with me? Is that what you're trying to start here?

It's a shame you bore me too much.

LOL

war with you? I'm actually laughing as I type and big al is yelling at me, cuz she can't concentrate on the fountain she is building.......WAR?

what is it with you an combat lately? things not going so well in real life? you want real life fisticuffs with

dude, I'm just sticking up for wally.... about 9 guys gave him shit.

he's just trying to stir conversation and create a back and forth and he has done it. Wal adds alot of interesting content on here, and gives a perspective that is much different from the typical 20-40 year athletic drinking, drugging, partying, hooker/stipper loving poster. I'm glad wal is alot different from me and cougar and eggnog and muddy ect.

I think our differences should be celebrated. sorry sticking up for him and making a sarcastic comment about how everyone judges him on lame shit all the time. yet he can't "judge" with semantics on drugs.

I don't think anyone needs to insult him or anyone else for it..... let alone fight...let alone talk about WARS???? LOL

I love the internet

15 mins another thread. be there pal

LOL

so cute when the little ones get riled up and spunky

I guess I'll have to have Casper proof and then edit my question in the future.

I still think being personally offended by the question/'s even in the form they are in is a wee bit asinine. Especially since they were questions asked of those with drug experiences but not specifically directed at any individual poster.

Also I have yet to prove to be anything less than brutally honest and upfront, if I were attacking or judging I would certainly not try to hide it. Even my so-called calm strikes are painfully tactless.

It's funny though. You and Archie suppose that asking us questions is perfectly acceptable, but when we try to ask you the rationale behind abstaining, it's a character attack. Meh. What the fuck ever.

LOL

war with you? I'm actually laughing as I type and big al is yelling at me, cuz she can't concentrate on the fountain she is building.......WAR?

what is it with you an combat lately? things not going so well in real life? you want real life fisticuffs with

dude, I'm just sticking up for wally.... about 9 guys gave him shit.

he's just trying to stir conversation and create a back and forth and he has done it. Wal adds alot of interesting content on here, and gives a perspective that is much different from the typical 20-40 year athletic drinking, drugging, partying, hooker/stipper loving poster. I'm glad wal is alot different from me and cougar and eggnog and muddy ect.

I think our differences should be celebrated. sorry sticking up for him and making a sarcastic comment about how everyone judges him on lame shit all the time. yet he can't "judge" with semantics on drugs.

I don't think anyone needs to insult him or anyone else for it..... let alone fight...let alone talk about WARS???? LOL

I love the internet

15 mins another thread. be there pal

LOL

Yep. Boring indeed.

With all those psychology degrees and years of schooling, Arch resorts to short jokes. :lol:

Put the cart before the horse, fellas. You're brilliant.

Blitty, I'll answer your first question and you're being a typical ass with the second so no reply.

No. I wasn't forced to try it. I wasn't pressured into trying it, I wasn't shamed into trying it, I chose to try it. If that particular day had never happened would I have eventually tried it, I have no idea but it did and I had the ability to just say no.

WALLAY, you just answered the entire thread here. Everyone basically thinks the same way. Do you think the guy that showed you feels guilty?

With all those psychology degrees and years of schooling, Arch resorts to short jokes. :lol:

Hey nothing wrong with a tactical short joke now and then. You got that, guy who bangs lots of chicks?!?!?!

Watch out MF. Archie ended scholars posting career after his minister was crank called by him. You don't wanna go down that same path with this guy.

Did I mention he lives amongst urban black people!?

lol

I had nothing to do with Scholar's departure. I wish he would come back.

WE did have a good laugh over his email to the "DR." REV. though...... lol

Hey nothing wrong with a tactical short joke now and then. You got that, guy who bangs lots of chicks?!?!?!

I haven't been laid since easter give me a break/

Hey nothing wrong with a tactical short joke now and then. You got that, guy who bangs lots of condoms?!?!?!

badminton

shuttlecock.jpg

I haven't been laid since easter give me a break/

Me neither. Hey start a poll to see which posters have been laid since Easter....see who is on a hot streak.