Drug Related Questions

• Start date
  • Replies 327 Comments
  • Views 21,808 Views
You are better than the argument you attempted to make here Matty

And you're better than your original post Wallay Balls Sixty-Six. You tend to word things in a way that makes it impossible to take you seriously.

That is a good photo MrMonkey. Courtesy of Anne/BJ Girl. :bowdown:

Gee Fiver, what with all the positive things you have going on in your life right now one would have thought you would be less confrontational.

It's ok Fivey, we all have those that annoy us or we don't like for any particular reason at all, I have mine and I'm comfortable being one of yours.

I'm an 8 today.

I have to agree with Matt. I really don't get the feeling that this comes from a place of being inquisitive. You've asked a lot of questions about drugs on here, and you've gotten a lot of reasonable replies from people with with the full spectrum of experiences, yet you don't seem to have any more understanding than when you began.

I think if you really were this inquisitive, you'd do some research, understand that there are some nice drugs out there that are much safer than your eating habits, and you'd try one or two to satisfying your curiosity. Drop some acid and report back. I'll join you. You can't get a much safer drug experience than a MrX chaperoned acid trip.

I think everyone should have to drop acid at least once in their life.

Welcome back, MrX.

I think everyone should have to drop acid at least once in their life.

Welcome back, MrX.

Yes and yes.

MrX
Drop some acid and report back. I'll join you. You can't get a much safer drug experience than a MrX chaperoned acid trip.

:woohoo:

MrX
I have to agree with Matt. I really don't get the feeling that this comes from a place of being inquisitive. You've asked a lot of questions about drugs on here, and you've gotten a lot of reasonable replies from people with with the full spectrum of experiences, yet you don't seem to have any more understanding than when you began.

I think if you really were this inquisitive, you'd do some research, understand that there are some nice drugs out there that are much safer than your eating habits, and you'd try one or two to satisfying your curiosity. Drop some acid and report back. I'll join you. You can't get a much safer drug experience than a MrX chaperoned acid trip.

The fact that you agree with Matty doesn't surprise me.

The original question about initiating a newbie to drugs and would there be any guilt involved seems fair. The fact that offense is taken by that question and the final question about being able to party drug free might make some to believe that the negativity is due to a defense mechanism or simply trying to make the question confrontational.

As for dropping acid with you or doing any sort of drug with anyone, I'll pass. I'll pass not because of "my self-righteousness" but because I have no desire to try drugs. As I pointed out to Fiver, I am fascinated by serial killers but I have no access to one nor would I want to do a ride-along with one if I did.

In my experience people who do drugs take on as much of a "I'm so much more enlightened" attitude as you think non-users have a self-righteous attitude.

Mr.X for the record, were you dropping acid when you said you would write a synopsis relating to the math thread we had going? Just in case you were, you said you would and ever since more and more posters think nothing of promising to do something and not carrying through with it.

There were several posters that answered the questions and didn't seem offended. Their answers were in some cases not what I expected but I still appreciated the honesty and the participation.

Wally do acid with me. I get really weird. I think we could have some fun.

Wally, why do you have no desire to do drugs?

The fact that you agree with Matty doesn't surprise me.

The original question about initiating a newbie to drugs and would there be any guilt involved seems fair. The fact that offense is taken by that question and the final question about being able to party drug free might make some to believe that the negativity is due to a defense mechanism or simply trying to make the question confrontational.

As for dropping acid with you or doing any sort of drug with anyone, I'll pass. I'll pass not because of "my self-righteousness" but because I have no desire to try drugs. As I pointed out to Fiver, I am fascinated by serial killers but I have no access to one nor would I want to do a ride-along with one if I did.

In my experience people who do drugs take on as much of a "I'm so much more enlightened" attitude as you think non-users have a self-righteous attitude.

Mr.X for the record, were you dropping acid when you said you would write a synopsis relating to the math thread we had going? Just in case you were, you said you would and ever since more and more posters think nothing of promising to do something and not carrying through with it.

There were several posters that answered the questions and didn't seem offended. Their answers were in some cases not what I expected but I still appreciated the honesty and the participation.

Recreational drug users are fascinating in the same way serial killers are?

I'm taking back your award.

Good day.

And why do you keep correlating drug users with serial killers?

Do you not see what you're implying with these questions? Would you ever have considered asking if anyone is proud of introducing someone to a drug?

As for dropping acid with you or doing any sort of drug with anyone, I'll pass. I'll pass not because of "my self-righteousness" but because I have no desire to try drugs.

Why on earth would you have a desire to try chewing tobacco, but not pot, mdma, or acid? You've already chosen to try a drug that is more dangerous and more addictive, with (I guess this is arguable, but...) a much less enjoyable high.

As I pointed out to Fiver, I am fascinated by serial killers but I have no access to one nor would I want to do a ride-along with one if I did.

Not really the most useful analogy since, ya know, it involves murdering people and all.

I pretty much only see this when they're having to deal with the attitudes of people who are uninformed and unwilling to learn about the relative dangers of legal and illegal drugs. And, for the record, most non-users that I know don't have a self-righteous attitude.

I'm sorry I haven't delivered on the gambling thread that I said I would. I don't have acid or anything else as a valid excuse. Sometimes I just don't deliver.

You guys know damn well the only correlation being made is that I am fascinated in them but have no desire to experience them. Making any deeper connection beyond what I have stated is just an attempt to make me go into some long explanation.

Wally you ever taken anyone to McDonalds?

380px-Rational_scale_to_assess_the_harm_of_drugs_mean_physical_harm_and_mean_dependence.svg.png

You've already tried a couple of the orange drugs, Wally, so I recommend a couple of the safer yellow ones. Solvents are kinda gross, though. I'd avoid those.

Don't try heroin.

I don't believe it's an attempt for a long explanation. Certainly, you've thought long and hard about why you would choose to never try a drug. What is the reasoning?