Drug Related Questions

• Start date
  • Replies 327 Comments
  • Views 21,825 Views
Me neither. Hey start a poll to see which posters have been laid since Easter....see who is on a hot streak.

LOL. We should make one private and one private.

It's funny though. You and Archie suppose that asking us questions is perfectly acceptable, but when we try to ask you the rationale behind abstaining, it's a character attack. Meh. What the fuck ever.

Did I not take the time to attempt to explain each and every one of the questions asked of me? In answering those questions did I not in turn get the typical twisting of the answer given or completely ignore the answer all together?

Focker. I defy you to find where I attacked you or any of the others that asked a questioned (you won't find one). The closest you will come will be a sarcastic tone taken with Matty and later with Mr.X but sarcasm is hardly an attack.

Did I not take the time to attempt to explain each and every one of the questions asked of me? In answering those questions did I not in turn get the typical twisting of the answer given or completely ignore the answer all together?

Focker. I defy you to find where I attacked you or any of the others that asked a questioned (you won't find one). The closest you will come will be a sarcastic tone taken with Matty and later with Mr.X but sarcasm is hardly an attack.

Watch your tone, Wally. NOT TONIGHT!

Wally, it seems is held to a higher standard around here. and gets way more than his fair share of shit.

Wal gets almost as much shit as casper/razor at times....

but let's face it. Casper and Razor are very interesting, unboring, intriguing posters that are worth tremendous amounts of time on the forums, and looking for them in real life.

I never said that you attacked anyone. I said that your wording implied judgment. If you want to understand our reasoning, why is it off limits to ask of yours?

Arch, kindly fok off with the patronizing bullshit. :up:

I'm told you're a church secretary.

Wallay takes shit cause he's a fokken lousy writer.

Personally I don't mind the heat I can handle it (well Robyn has a proven this to be not entirely true) but I hate being told what my intentions are. I have no problem admitting to anyone what motives I have behind anything I do.

i'm a church secretary.

I think Wal is okay with the questions.

I'm the one that said, why is okay for posters to unload on him about being overweight?

No, I agree, the fatso stuff is uncalled for.

Apologize to the man, Fiver.

I never said that you attacked anyone. I said that your wording implied judgment. If you want to understand our reasoning, why is it off limits to ask of yours?

At what point was I asked? I was informed that I was being self righteous and judgmental. That's not semantics Focker.

Wally, it seems is held to a higher standard around here. and gets way more than his fair share of shit.

Wal gets almost as much shit as casper/razor at times....

but let's face it. Casper and Razor are very interesting, unboring, intriguing posters that are worth tremendous amounts of time on the forums, and looking for them in real life.

I have almost never given Wally shit.

I'll do with my time whatever the fuck I please. Deal with it.

Personally I don't mind the heat I can handle it (well Robyn has a proven this to be not entirely true) but I hate being told what my intentions are. I have no problem admitting to anyone what motives I have behind anything I do.

You obviously can't put it clearly into words. Wishy-washy writing is the root of all Wall-Evil.

Are we telling you your intentions? Or are we telling you what the most likely interpretation of your intentions are?

SUGAR IS A DRUG. Mother fucker is asking why others take drugs, and he's stuffing ho hos and ding dongs into his mouth for breakfast.

Right off the bat he's ignorant because he's not even realizing that half the shit he puts in his body is toxic.

Are we telling you your intentions? Or are we telling you what the most likely interpretation of your intentions are?

It's not a test Focker, anytime there is a question about the intent all anyone has to do is ask. That might be too dull though, much better to just go with first impression and ignore any and all attempts to explain.

It's not a test Focker, anytime there is a question about the intent all anyone has to do is ask. That might be too dull though, much better to just go with first impression and ignore any and all attempts to explain.

Well, there is a history there, Wally. That doesn't exactly help.

SUGAR IS A DRUG. Mother fucker is asking why others take drugs, and he's stuffing ho hos and ding dongs into his mouth for breakfast.

Right off the bat he's ignorant because he's not even realizing that half the shit he puts in his body is toxic.

Fiver, sugar is not an issue with me. Sure southern fried is but most definitely not sugar. Also Fivey I never asked why anyone takes drugs in this thread I asked about associated guilt.

Asking a recreational drug user why they occasionally use drugs is like asking someone why they listen to music, or why they drink chocolate milk or why they like pizza.

Shit just feels good. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Not trying to "escape" anything, not because it isn't because I can't "deal" with certain things.

It just feels nice. Like a motherfucking blow job.