Drug Related Questions

• Start date
  • Replies 327 Comments
  • Views 21,823 Views
FWIW, the most intelligent people I know all use or have used drugs in the past. Seems counter-intuitive but it is absolutely true.

Yep.

That's it, Wally! I'm shoving a bean up your sweet little asshole in June! Prepare yourself! (shave your BH).

Wally, if you die tomorrow knowing that you have been sober your entire life, what will the big difference be between you and users?

What kinds of prescription drugs have you taken in your lifetime? I bet you will get some intense drugs that will tinker with your liver and what not, from the lap band surgery

I tend to not use prescription drugs either. Sure I deal with pain so I do an over-the-counter cocktail which consist of Tylenol, Advil and Aleve so yeah I am destroying my liver no doubt.

The question posed though Blitty, if you have ever introduced someone new to drugs and if yes, do you now or did you ever have guilt for doing so.

Blitty, it's no secret that I don't do drugs nor do I like the idea of drugs. I have stated in the past more than once that I don't cast judgment though and my main objection to drugs is on the ADDICTION level.

I remember first being introduced and interested in drugs in elementary school when we would learn about them in health class. Also from tv and movies.

Would you feel guilty if you took someone for a high speed drive in your vehicle for their their first time and they enjoyed the rush. Then the next time they attempted to drive fast they crashed?

Since I don’t and never have used drugs I often wonder about those that do. I don’t wonder what it would be like to be high, I’m more interested in the thought process of those that do. I got the idea for these questions after reading RayRay’s Easter story.

So have any of you ever introduced drugs to someone?

Did that person end up liking them and continue using them?

Did they develop a habit?

If not then do you at least now look back and regret or have a guilty conscience for having encouraged/initiated someone’s initial experience?

I don't remember a specific instance where I introduced someone to drugs. It probably happened. But I don't have an answer about if it led to addiction etc.

If it did, I wouldn't feel guilty. Not any more than I have feelings of accusation towards the guy who bought me my first case of beer. I don't even remember who it was but even if I did, there are so many things that happened, so many decisions I made, so much mysterious unpredictable stuff going on inside my body that is no particular person's fault (not even my own) - I feel it would be very silly to blame the guy that went to the beer store for us the first time.

Nor could I blame the guy that gave me my first toke/snort. Or maybe I could blame my parents for giving me car-sickness pills when I was a little kid and teaching me how pills lead to altered moods.

No, I don't do any of that. Acceptance is the only road to peace with that stuff.

Although I guess it all depends on the specific circumstances. I think of Trainspotting where the good boy, clean-cut athlete Tommy eventually approaches his buddies, the hard-core addicts about test-driving some heroin. He has heard them talk for years about the high being better than sex etc. and he has naturally become curious. And they finally fix him up and he ends up a hardcore addict and then dead in a short period of time.

It's been awhile since I read/saw Trainspotting but as I recall Renton does show signs of guilt over it. All the philosophical justifying in the world would have a hard time overpowering the reality of an extreme situation like that. However Renton doesn't dwell on it and become morbid. He moves on.

Did you originally try them of your own accord or did someone coax you into trying them?

Do you ever regret having starting them in the first place?

Can you not have a good time drug free or has it been so long since you’ve tried you just don’t wanna try?

I originally tried them of my own accord. For whatever reason, I was very interested in getting high long before I ever did. I thought it was a great idea and couldn't start experimenting soon enough. It was strange. And once I started, unlike many people I have known who used drugs socially/recreationally for long periods of time - even decades - before crossing the line into addiction, I feel like I was an addict from the very start. I was off to the races immediately - only regulated by circumstances and lack of finances.

I do regret having started but I could drive myself crazy if I go too far with that thinking. I have to practice acceptance.

I can have a good time drug free now. As with many addicts who go into recovery, it takes awhile to believe it is possible, but I have come out the other side. I certainly enjoyed drugs - but I can now recognize the shallowness of the good time they provide. I have deeper ideas about what having a good time means now.

Fiver the attitude you chose to take is typical and deflective, also counterproductive to say the least. If I were casting judgment or preaching my agenda then I could justify such a response but that's simply not the case.

I am fascinated by things that I have no experience with and how those that have firsthand knowledge view those things. I am fascinated with serial murderers as well but un-like drug users I don't know any serial killers to ask questions of.

Fiver, have I seen my gut? Hard to miss Fiver and I crack jokes about being a fat fuck all the time. I have my own demons Fiver but that is no reason I shouldn't seek answers to my curiosities just the same.

Muddy great reply and as always most appreciated.

I dont eat sugar anymore.

I am fascinated by things that I have no experience with

Next we'll explain strange pussy to you.

You're a bigger homo than I was 6 months ago.

Gee Fiver, what with all the positive things you have going on in your life right now one would have thought you would be less confrontational.

It's ok Fivey, we all have those that annoy us or we don't like for any particular reason at all, I have mine and I'm comfortable being one of yours.

Wally what is worst? Introducing someone to drugs? Introducing someone to prostituting? Or introducing someone to gambling?

Wally, do you realize that you always pepper these kinda posts with ignorant, arrogant & self-righteous bullshit?

"Can you not have a good time drug free or has it been so long since you’ve tried you just don’t wanna try?"

Who was that directed to? You imply that every GL poster who has ever used drugs is a professional junkie.

:bashing:

Wally what is worst? Introducing someone to drugs? Introducing someone to prostituting? Or introducing someone to gambling?

Introducing someone to golf is worse. A lifetime of frustration. Right Wally?

Wally, do you realize that you always pepper these kinda posts with ignorant, arrogant & self-righteous bullshit?

Matty the comment above is you trying to use less of your brain and “be one of the norm” . There was nothing in any of what I have posted thus far that promotes my self righteousness. If asking several questions about something I have no firsthand knowledge of is self-righteous then ok I’m self righteous. OR, and this isn’t a stretch here, maybe I am just inquisitive about drugs and guilt.
I could have asked about having guilt after initiating someone to group sex but I figured we had more here with drug experience.

"Can you not have a good time drug free or has it been so long since you’ve tried you just don’t wanna try?"

Who was that directed to? You imply that every GL poster who has ever used drugs is a professional junkie.

:bashing:

This question isn’t directed at anyone in particular and certainly doesn’t imply that all of GameLive are users. It is directed at anyone who can respond to it.

You are better than the argument you attempted to make here Matty

This more or less is another pot stirring example for our buddy Casper that has drug introducing overtures!

FIVER: Wow Bread, didn't think taking drugs anally would be more pleasurable than cock! Thanks dude!

Attachments

• fiver on ground.jpg
    fiver on ground.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 127
Since I dont and never have used drugs I often wonder about those that do. I dont wonder what it would be like to be high, Im more interested in the thought process of those that do. I got the idea for these questions after reading RayRays Easter story.

So have any of you ever introduced drugs to someone?
yes, I introduced a friend to coke after he had introduced me to weed yrs earlier

Did that person end up liking them and continue using them?
OHH YEA, he did

Did they develop a habit?
HELL YEA, he did but moved on to meth after he moved away to another town. he eventuallly destroyed his body from IV meth use. he developed TYPE 2 diabetes or whatever the worst kind is. His body completely quit producing insulin and his kidneys are shot. he now has a tube that runs in his stomach with an insulin drip of sorts. He's been on his death bed at least 2 times from complications of IV meth use

If not then do you at least now look back and regret or have a guilty conscience for having encouraged/initiated someones initial experience?
no, I dont . cause he was granted free will just like every other human being.

Did you originally try them of your own accord or did someone coax you into trying them?
was curious about smoking weed in high school, and tried it. it was my choice

Do you ever regret having starting them in the first place?
yep, although I dont use much anymore. but I'm sure the using had some effects on my life and where I am now. I passed on a offer to play college bball at a small school on the other side of the country. at the time traveling that far didnt appeal to me.
hindsight 20/20

Can you not have a good time drug free or has it been so long since youve tried you just dont wanna try?
it gets to a point where the drugs arent fun anymore...at least from my POV... I'm talking harder drugs.... excluding MDMA
alcohol makes social situations more bearable and enjoyable. benzos also, but the harder drugs come down to is the comedown/after effect worth those few hours of fun. For the most part its not for me anymore..... but I think my brain chemicals are fukd up now. I cant handle the stuff I used to

birds of a feather flock together.... and the hangovers hurt more than they used to