Does SEC have the best 5 teams in the country?

• Start date
  • Replies 70 Comments
  • Views 2,450 Views
Notre Dame has cracked the top 1. probably forfeit the championship game though, who can hang with these two?

I like Notre Dame but they are in for the usual beating from SEC in the BCS championship game. Even a bad LSU team a few years back destroyed Ohio St.

Go Expose.

timthumb.php

Pavy is an immortal. Like Theseus.

I will always love that Pool Boy.

So much.

I love you too Bread. What are you up to tonight?

Bloody mary bar at 11am.

Unsure what's next. But it will be ugly.

I like Notre Dame but they are in for the usual beating from SEC in the BCS championship game. Even a bad LSU team a few years back destroyed Ohio St.

Why are they in for a beatdown?

Why are they in for a beatdown?

I'm just going by the last 6 years where every team that played an SEC team in the BCS got a beatdown. Maybe this year is a tight game but i doubt it.

Well, technically the Oregon/Auburn game wasn't a beatdown. It was a close one.

WOW!! What an awesome game tonight!! Georgia played well and has some really good players. I love the Poll Boy too!! I love you all!!! Nina has no voice anymore but a voice is way overrated!! I am happy. :hurrah::hurrah::hurrah::hurrah::hurrah::hurrah::hurrah:

prevent defense sucks though and I want to smack Kirby around for awhile.

Good news Nina - all the big 10 fans are voting for Bama, especially Michigan fans.

I'm not as impressed by this Alabama team as previous teams but they are still solid and they should win another title for the SEC. I expect with all the hype Notre Dame will come out and play well for about a quarter and then Bama will slowly pull away.

I'm bad at predicting opening lines before running my program but I expect Alabama will open as a 10-13 point favorite and will cover 17-21.