Do you want to go to Matty's wedding? Were you not invited to Matty's wedding?

• Start date
  • Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 3,059 Views
BTW we're providing pepper spray to all single female guests.

Matty's trying to protect his stuffed shirt world from hooliganism. cute

Not hooliganism. Just unsollicited grinding.

Mcroofballs be pumping out kids like its going out of style. We know somebody's having married sex :hides:

guys if we are not invited I say we crash it

:stabyou:

guys if we are not invited I say we crash it

:stabyou:

I'm definitely down with that idea, RJ.

RJ you can wear my vintage 72 series Team Canada jersey.

Illegal??? Surely you jest. I'm indirectly trying to help you out, mon ami. I know you don't want me near your wedding, but I'm just trying to so the right GL type of thing. I was accused of being hateful yesterday. Remember?

Pucky, I don't think you're really hateful, even if you pour gasoline on kittens.

Thanks baby doll. How is the little one doing? I saw on FB that she was not feeling well. I know those feelings that you and Mr. Teela were feeling. MOTRIN for kids is the best shit out there.

Infant Tylenol is awesome. The doctor said "Cool beans" when we were in the ER and it made me think of GL. I tried explaining it to TOM (The Other Matty), but he didn't get it.

Look at my son's fat rolls. Look at them!

10440649_10152475676157974_5044486803464694996_n.jpg

Wally Jr. in the making.. :wally:

babyfood diet confirmed

Infant Tylenol is awesome. The doctor said "Cool beans" when we were in the ER and it made me think of GL. I tried explaining it to TOM (The Other Matty), but he didn't get it.
Did you ask him if he was a no pulper?

I'm expecting him to do a little dance and stick a cigar in his mouth and flash a small stack of 1 dollar bills at the camera.

I wanna get him a SUN'S OUT GUNS OUT wifebeater.