Do you want to go to Matty's wedding? Were you not invited to Matty's wedding?

• Start date
  • Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 3,025 Views
Matty..do you have a registry? I'm not buying you a present. I'm just curious.

We don't. We have way too much shit.

We'll take your monies though. We're $35k in the red at the moment. Original budget was $20k. :biglaugh:

Wedding_crashers_poster.jpg

so im the only one thats actually in the wedding party? strange :clueless:

Lol. It's all good, matterballs. Jest messin wit you.

We don't. We have way too much shit.

We'll take your monies though. We're $35k in the red at the moment. Original budget was $20k. :biglaugh:

I can still get you lobster on the cheap. Live or cooked.

I don't want your illegal lobster.

fiveteamer's approach is interesting though. Some people see weddings primarily as a celebration. 5er sees a vehicle for settling scores.

BTW we're providing pepper spray to all single female guests.

I don't want your illegal lobster.

Illegal??? Surely you jest. I'm indirectly trying to help you out, mon ami. I know you don't want me near your wedding, but I'm just trying to so the right GL type of thing. I was accused of being hateful yesterday. Remember?

Illegal??? Surely you jest. I'm indirectly trying to help you out, mon ami. I know you don't want me near your wedding, but I'm just trying to so the right GL type of thing. I was accused of being hateful yesterday. Remember?

Sure they would love to have Anglophone caught lobster in a Francophone wedding.

Saulty it's a mixed-race wedding.

We have to compromise on certain aspects of the ceremony because the woman's church (United) is a little gay about certain things.

:jerk: