Do you want to go to Matty's wedding? Were you not invited to Matty's wedding?

• Start date
  • Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 2,986 Views

fiveteamer

#nonewfriends
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Do you have some sort of grudge either online or in real life against Matty? Well, here's your chance to get sauced at his wedding and confront him once and for all.

Be my +1.

I need to know by August 8th.

My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail.

I've only hosted him and met up with him in 5 different time zones.

Still an just an e-friend after all these years. :imsorry:

I certainly wish him well but I am too socially awkward and uncomfortable for a situation like that. Last wedding I went to, I was the best man - and even then I was wishing every second before and during for a way out.

gamelive friends don't need invitation. I figure thats a given Blitty :up:

Never fukkin heard of him....:dontthinkso:

I would volunteer for this if I wasn't monetarily impaired at the moment.

Fed having another meeting tomorrow that's driving up rates again -

perfect!

My wife and I are looking forward to it. See you there!

Btw we both picked the beef but we're willing to share if you'll select and share the cod. Congrats again to the happy couple!

It's a cocktail dinatoire bonerballs.

Fiver +1 means you get to bring a girl.

We'll tolerate a gay lover but just 'cause it's you.

Teamer, I am free.

I'll bring the pipe.

Dinner is on me (as long as you pay)

I certainly wish him well but I am too socially awkward and uncomfortable for a situation like that. Last wedding I went to, I was the best man - and even then I was wishing every second before and during for a way out.

LOL I work with a guy who is like this. He has absolutely ZERO social skills. He's so awkward it's funny.

Lobster is DIRT CHEAP out here, Machu. Invite me and I'll supply the lobster for the guests. I'll pick up the cost for the frenchie guests. I'm a new man, Machu.

There is lobster as part of the cocktail dinatoire, which is French for "bunch of fancy appetizers served throughout the evening".

Have fun guys. Maybe we will make the list next time.