Do you like cars?

• Start date
  • Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 3,844 Views
This guy stole my money.
How? You seem to be taking it well.

Did you buy or lease the EV? You're really strongly opposed to Tesla eh?

We gave him a large deposit in August of 2022 and he hasnt started. Sent him a formal demand letter to do the work or refund me (and sent it to his dad whose a professor, kid is like 24) and threatened to sue (and notify the district atty about potential criminal fraud). He finally resurfaced and is promising to complete all outstanding jobs (we're not the only ones)... we'll see.

Bought it used. Not opposed to Tesla but it would have been more expensive. We like to go against the grain and everyone around here has a tesla.

congrats on the car @Boner_18 !

good call to go against the norm.

24 yo punk is in over his head

i am not a tesla guy as well. total douche car here in utah. not opposed to electric.

i really like the bmw i4 - M50

We thought about an Audi e-tron. We have a Q7 and are fairly loyal. These SUVs on a truck chasis have such a shit drive. Didn't realize how crappy it was until driving the ID.4.

I can't wait until my kids are grown and im allowed buy a sedan of my own again.

We gave him a large deposit in August of 2022 and he hasnt started. Sent him a formal demand letter to do the work or refund me (and sent it to his dad whose a professor, kid is like 24) and threatened to sue (and notify the district atty about potential criminal fraud). He finally resurfaced and is promising to complete all outstanding jobs (we're not the only ones)... we'll see.

Bought it used. Not opposed to Tesla but it would have been more expensive. We like to go against the grain and everyone around here has a tesla.
I’d file a police report (Construction Fraud) soon so there’s some solid documentation..

It will get assigned to a detective. When the detective reaches out to you, ask him to call this turd for you to light a fire under his ass.

I’d file a police report (Construction Fraud) soon so there’s some solid documentation..

It will get assigned to a detective. When the detective reaches out to you, ask him to call this turd for you to light a fire under his ass.

This kid got arrested for scamming someone out of way less than we gave him. He keeps posting on Instagram about jobs he's working on so we're considering that he might still be interested in doing the work. Gonna get in touch with him this week and lay out a plan or file suit and contact the state police.

I think I might need to get a third row vehicle. The kids need more separation and with friends and gear…. Blech.

Definitely not. Rage against the minivan.

I always thought a toyota sienna was super sexy for some reason.

toyota siena

I’m looking at some different SUVs. I’m not sure - trying to be frugal because of life.

Consumer reports would recommend a Hyundai Palidsade, Toyota Highlander or Mazda Cx-9.

@Teela - kato would recommend the plug in hybrid CX-9

insurance companies are not covering hyundai's and kia's