Do you like cars?

• Start date
  • Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 3,823 Views
Never use Vroom, total shit show, 3 out of 10. Carvana on the other hand 7 out of 10.

We love the new Corvettes but they are going for $20K over sticker. Maybe I’ll buy a 2021 in 2023.

Cadillac supercruise is even better now with lane changing. It blows my mind.

Apparently Mercedes has level 3 automation in Germany. Level 2 is hands off, level 3 is eyes off.

Level 4 - mind off
Level 5 - steering wheel optional

45BCAB83-1A3F-4992-94DE-AFC941471498.jpeg
This is ALL Tron

Porsches are cool but Porsche collectors are wack. I feel like with porsches more than any make the specific history of the model is worth more than performance or look. Like "oh this is model 4726183 where they temporarily used a shitty gear box from Bulgaria and the paint color was somewhat different because of the extra rain in India that year and the effect it had on indigo dyes."

Oooo we all want that one when theres perfectly serviceable versions for 15k. Fucking Porsche douches.

well said bone - they are crazy - the 356 is a fucking beautiful automobile and the replica market is safe with that model.

love the 928 as well

this is my dream car - citroen sm

_dsc3143.jpg

The convo threads on an auction are the best. So much info packed into an auction.

Since we're not loaded a satisfactory point A to point B auto is fine! Seriously though you are about to enter your Aston Martin in a parking lot and a gun is pressed against your head. Not for me!

@MrMonkey you don't have any 5-10k fun expenditures? Guitars, golf clubs, gambling, boats... cmon. I understand that its not for you today (it's not for me today either - I was 35 when I bought my first adult car)... but if you had $1000000000 what would you get?!?!?

if you had $1000000000 what would you get?!?!?
A 2005 Ford GT
A brand new 911 Turbo
A 964 Turbo with the whale tail
And an Aston Martin Rapide for school pickups/drop-offs