Do you like cars?

• Start date
  • Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 3,809 Views
yeah I'm not all that impressed.
SIOecIDH.jpg

Cadillac's supercruise is about the coolest thing out there. Its way more hands off than Teslas autopilot but only available on mapped roads. Thats basically the interstate but also some other divided highways.

I'll take the 'Entourage' car.

1965 Lincoln Continental.

lincoln-continental.jpg

This was the first car I ever owned. A 1976 Ford Gran Torino Elite. It was silver/gray. Bought it in 1983 for $500 Canadian dollars off a guy I worked with at Woodbine racetrack. My insurance as a 17 yr old was $300 CAD a year, under my fathers name.

I still remember the license plate XXC 175 - my first Ontario plate.

ethj.png

jretyjere3w.png

Last edited:
Hot sex on a platter right there plomberg.
The car was a money pit, and I didn't have any money. I think it lasted about 7 months before the motor blew. That was after I replaced the starter, the battery, the alternator etc. I abandoned the car in the backstretch parking lot at Ft Erie racetrack. Following spring the car was still sitting there and some guy found out it was my car and and one day approached me at Woodbine to offer me $50 for it. I accepted.

This was my family's 1st car exactly, brown with white roof. A 1976 Fury bought in '81 for $1200 I believe. Maan that thing flew. Ah nostalgia
1597779840086.png

this was mine. Oh man, those old cars look even more rad than I remember. We live in a time of no sense of class or style, relatively speaking

1597780159143.png

reno, do you also believe that no new music being made is good anymore
I don't know everything that's being made. I'm sure there's good music being made somewhere. But the general trend I hear in places is say, to put it nicely, not for me. And that's ok. I don't claim to be a man for all seasons :hattip:
But that's not to stop me from letting my position be known. It's at least as legit as some wannabee hip douchebags, who have no clue what hip actually is :zombies:

I don't get it. Watching this auction, 90's mustang, corvette going for 6-10k. I'm guessing less than the cost of the paint job. How is this possible?

Yes I think that was it. Was hoping to catch a game. How do I get in on these perfectly conditioned cars at low price

I don't know how. They just show a bunch of collector cars. Some go for a bunch of $. Others that may not have current collector appeal seem to be dirt cheap. I assume that they're in top shape, or at least run. :dunno:
Just can't imagine such pristine looking cars wouldn't be a bargain.