Do you like cars?

• Start date
  • Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 3,821 Views
Okokok now do 1000000.
1000000 to spend on a car or 1000000 in life savings?

If it's the latter I'd be perfectly happy with something like a loaded VW Tiguan or Audi Q3/Q5. Small and sporty.

@MrMonkey you don't have any 5-10k fun expenditures? Guitars, golf clubs, gambling, boats... cmon. I understand that its not for you today (it's not for me today either - I was 35 when I bought my first adult car)... but if you had $1000000000 what would you get?!?!?

aston-maritn-goldfinger-db5-continuation-model-106-1534777844.jpg
n
OEP5-Cfw.jpeg

I do. Especially the stuff from the 80's.

This is my fave:

Mercedes Benz Drive Pilot level 3 autonomy is available in Europe on the S class.

The driver can focus on secondary activities while Drive Pilot Level 3 autonomy is engaged. In other words, you can surf the web, eat a sandwich, or maybe watch a movie while doing so.

Love reading the comments on BaT. Bid until you're high bidder now Kato. You're highly likely to be outbid at the buzzer and if so you can honestly say "I almost bought it..." and I you win if was meant to be!

I do think that BaT is a fairly efficient market, especially for cars like that.

19912 right now - wok said no

i say no as well

only have a 2 car garage

@Tron - go snipe it

My plan is to buy a 2016-ish Porsche 911 S within the next 3 or 4 years. Once they start rolling out a lot of electric Porsche’s I think the used gas ones will start to get too pricey

Oh well. We'll find you a proper midlifecrisismobile.

Love the Taycan as well. I'll have one in blue please.

pure leisure right there, bone.

love it.

I just recently hired a contractor to rebuild a porch... he came to pick up the deposit check in a 2021 Porsche 911. Didn't feel great about that.
This guy stole my money.

In other news we bought a VW Id.4. The drive is good. Interior finishes, styling and user interface are garbarge.