Days like today, it hits me.

• Start date
  • Replies 80 Comments
  • Views 7,021 Views
Next time Dave, act more stupid. Maybe they figured you were too sharp for the forum.

Yea, you really should have started a bunch of tennis lock threads with -500 losers

Yea, you really should have started a bunch of tennis lock threads with -500 losers

And then when they lost I could claim that I was "losing on purpose just to stir up conversation". When I won, I could claim I was a genius.

My favorite Lou moment is still when in his poker game recap he wrote that he got "sucked out" on when his opponent hit a flush to beat him. The guy had a straight flush draw to Lou's 2nd pair, so Lou was in fact the underdog. Takes a true miracle for the better hand to "suck out" on you.

That's not his schtick or sense of humor, either, he really is that dense.

Durito, Lou was working with a non-public set of data.

And then when they lost I could claim that I was "losing on purpose just to stir up conversation". When I won, I could claim I was a genius.

My favorite Lou moment is still when in his poker game recap he wrote that he got "sucked out" on when his opponent hit a flush to beat him. The guy had a straight flush draw to Lou's 2nd pair, so Lou was in fact the underdog. Takes a true miracle for the better hand to "suck out" on you.

That's not his schtick or sense of humor, either, he really is that dense.

I remember that thread, it was awesome. Lou seems alright though for the amount of shit he takes. He'll just never be confused with a genus or a good gambler.
Makes him perfect for sbr.
1. willing to do alot of work and put up with shit.
2. optimistic about losing gambling strategies.