Creepy Chronicles

• Start date
  • Replies 46 Comments
  • Views 2,759 Views
I thought skeeting meant to give a girl a facial..?

Are you just using the term, as basic jacking off?

Hi Gamelive,

Threads like these are what keep me reading on a semi-regular basis, sorry about all the nonsense between your home and mine. But in terms of creepy the closest i have come recently was leaving the golden nugget with the wife a few weeks back. it was of course late and i was of course shitfaced, but i swear to you that i saw willem dafoe presumably stalking charlie around the valet stand.

220px-WillemDafoe09TIFF.jpg

any insight monkey? not creepy i realize, just wanted to share.

best regards,

shannon

I was once common law married/civil unioned to a hot blooded puerto rican dude

107_503889115164_6886_n.jpg

Hi Gamelive,

Threads like these are what keep me reading on a semi-regular basis, sorry about all the nonsense between your home and mine. But in terms of creepy the closest i have come recently was leaving the golden nugget with the wife a few weeks back. it was of course late and i was of course shitfaced, but i swear to you that i saw willem dafoe presumably stalking charlie around the valet stand.

best regards,

shannon

:bowdown:

MrD always delivers.

MrD please as a favor to us, since we are a bit of a dipshit indulgence for you...order Pally to post her a couple times a week.

Would mean much to the dribbling masses if you could.

Thanks boss.

XOXOXO

Hi Gamelive,

best regards,

shannon

Hey Shannon!!!!

I think the bearded poster here.... CHOO also lives in Vegas, maybe he would have some insight into the william dafoe looking guy????

IMG_6455.jpg

Hi Gamelive,

best regards,

shannon

LOL. You certainly did, sir.

Didn't want to hold you up.

Figured our paths would cross the following day and I was looking forward to it, but unfortunately, the stars didn't align.

I was on a first date with a physician's assistant and he decided to tell me, during the first course of dinner, that he did a pelvic exam on a woman that was "just dripping with gonorrhea." My soup was not as tasty after that statement.

I was on a first date with a physician's assistant and he decided to tell me, during the first course of dinner, that he did a pelvic exam on a woman that was "just dripping with gonorrhea." My soup was not as tasty after that statement.
Stories like this made me pursue an engineering rather than a medical degree when I was younger.

I had a guy tell me that my pictures (on Facebook) got him through some lonely nights while he was abroad. He is now known as Skeeter.

Sweetie, could you possibly PM me a few of those pics? Preparation is the key to success and don't want to prematurely release myself upon meeting you for the first time! Some people might consider it creepy! :smooch:

Mr. M, I'm fairly certain it was this one:

3537fpx.jpg

That is a lovely picture. Easy to see how that would get one and their member excited.

Nice framing.

Just imagining what the pooch is looking at so intently is pure masturbatory fantasy.

She probably saw a squirrel. If you look very closely in the lower right corner, you can see me (my pants leg). That picture of me is what fantasies are made of.

She probably saw a squirrel. If you look very closely in the lower right corner, you can see me (my pants leg). That picture of me is what fantasies are made of.

before I read your response, this is what I thought of in response to MF's query

I once had sex with an 8 year old boy.

Kind of creepy because he didn't cum.

Maybe I did it wrong. :dunno:

i first came at age 11

on the pillow

i didnt know what to think