Creepy Chronicles

• Start date
  • Replies 46 Comments
  • Views 2,769 Views
Maybe I subliminally created this thread because I knew I would do something to gain entry.

Skins game today and before the round the 19th Hole manager was telling me about the girl behind the counter and the cart girl. Turns out they have a thing going on. The girl behind the counter goes both ways and is cute but the cart girl is strictly no-dicky and is fok'n hot.

So after the round I call the girl behind the counter over and quietly tell her that being an aging fat fok I could go at anytime. I have a Bucket List item though and that she is the perfect person to help fulfill one of those items. She goes, well what is it? I said I have always considered myself as good as the best lesbian out there and with her help I could finally scratch this item off my list and settle a personal challenge at the same time.

It was for shock value and a joke/serious at the same time. Unfortunately while the girl behind the counter played it off it was obvious I got a labeled creepy.

My tips are always generous but they will be more so for a while now.

Wally I don't know if this thread is a good idea right before you're about to impregnate Teela.

I was guessing it was the vagina surgery one.

Good call, RJ! It probably was this one:

bjigq8.jpg

Okay you have gone too far. Flagrant infraction!

:redcard:

Muddy, don't you like looking at my dog's bonquiqui? While she's six years old, her new genitals are only two.

Muddy and I would rather look at mommy's? :popcorn:

Why did your dog get a new vagina?

Your dog's bon-what-now?

Her vulva was "recessed." I think that means it went out to play.

She had to have plastic surgery to make her innie and outie.