• Start date
  • Replies 46 Comments
  • Views 2,760 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
This isn't intended to be a thread solely for the exploits of Blitty and Plommer but for all to share what they have witnessed as creepy or even a place where you can get your inner creepiness a place to breath.

I thought I was better than this but as soon as I hit that submit button it'll become plainly evident, I'm not.

I thinking stalking is a lost art.

There's a lot to be said for pulling it off.

Paul Ryan's speech last night was incredibly creepy. He creeps me out.

I once met a pedophile youth athletic league coach on an Internet gambling forum.

Creepy stuff.

I once had sex with an 8 year old boy.

Kind of creepy because he didn't cum.

Maybe I did it wrong. :dunno:

I thinking stalking is a lost art.

There's a lot to be said for pulling it off.

I need pointers. My stalking requires heavily on the surrounding environment. I move swiftly but I'm hard to conceal.

Wow some feel good soul-bearing going on in here.

This is nice.

Nice thread, Wal. It's just...nice.

I made out with Willie Bee at the Bash a few years ago. I didn't care. He's sexy for "that" type.

I can walk very quietly

Sometimes I'll sneak up on Cami and I'll just watch her work, surf the intenernet or whatever else she is doing

I study her habits so that in future situations I can know her every move in advance

Wow some feel good soul-bearing going on in here.

This is nice.

Nice thread, Wal. It's just...nice.

I made out with Willie Bee at the Bash a few years ago. I didn't care. He's sexy for "that" type.

Bread, I can't wait till Muddy unleases some of his bottled up creepiness. Oh man that's gonna be good. I bet he's got some stories to tell about those orange shorts and denture mold.

Bread, I can't wait till Muddy unleases some of his bottled up creepiness. Oh man that's gonna be good. I bet he's got some stories to tell about those orange shorts and denture mold.

Don't hold your breath.

Muddy is smart and likely learned his lesson - we remember everything here at gamelive.

Wallyballs is bitter over his non-response.

I enjoy peeing on my women in the shower when they don't realize it.

FACT. :bugs:

You ever pick your nose and wipe your boogers in your woman's hair by running your hands through it?

Yeah. Me neither.

I had a guy tell me that my pictures (on Facebook) got him through some lonely nights while he was abroad. He is now known as Skeeter.

I had a guy tell me that my pictures (on Facebook) got him through some lonely nights while he was abroad. He is now known as Skeeter.

:lmao:

I just responded the same minute you made that post.

Creepy.

GTFOOH :lmao:

Bring Skeeter over, we need his version of the story.

To be honest, I wasn't the one that started calling him Skeeter.

At the time, I had limited contact with Skeeter, but he knew that I had a boyfriend. He didn't realize that it was his co-worker. Naturally, when Skeeter told me the story, I couldn't wait to tell. Little did I know that the story would make it back to his work. That day, the guy I was dating came in and said, "So, I told the guys what he does to your pictures. We call him Skeeter now."

I wish I had something that was worth skeetskeetskeeting to.