Cougar Bait: World's Greatest Lover

• Start date
  • Replies 71 Comments
  • Views 4,614 Views
There is a HUGE difference between getting your own baby batter on your quads or stomach as collateral damage from teh secks and firing a Peter North batch on your own face or god forbid in your own mouth.

Huge difference.

I think I know where this thread is heading.

No, I think I know where Bread might take this thread with the whole "have you ever tasted your own jiz before" concept.

Robyn is pushing the envelope

Robyn, can I push it for you

Push it real good

No, I think I know where Bread might take this thread with the whole "have you ever tasted your own jiz before" concept.

If he won't I will.... short answer is yes.......

If he won't I will.... short answer is yes.......

Please tell me it was involuntary and you had a 12 gauge shotgun pointed at your face

LOL at you guys.... I came on her tits and licked it off, is it really that big a deal? If it was Bread's I would run, but my own...... helll no

LOL at you guys.... I came on her tits and licked it off, is it really that big a deal? If it was Bread's I would run, but my own...... helll no

:wah:

Ummm, I think that's the first time I heard of a guy doing that. Or at least admitting to it maybe.

Do guys do this? Is this yet another one of those 'things' that have completely passed me by?

I have never heard of this

24/7 rate your jizzum

1 to 10 scale

20 four 7, you are a sick fuck. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_kvdjkkqwSJ1qz9c44o1_500.jpg

Is it really that big a deal?

4p2l6d4.jpg
[/IMG]

Uh, yeah.

I'm about 99.9% sure that is very abnormal behavior.