Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,384 Views
Yeah no. Had over 100 rolls in an unintentional hoarding situation.

looking at the numbers, states with > 70,000 confirmed cases per million population, new cases are dropping fast. Whereas states with <50k are generally steady or going up. I have to believe these are effects of herd immunity/saturation. ie we are not far away from the end of the pandemic phase.

looking at the numbers, states with > 70,000 confirmed cases per million population, new cases are dropping fast. Whereas states with <50k are generally steady or going up. I have to believe these are effects of herd immunity/saturation. ie we are not far away from the end of the pandemic phase.

:usa:

b05hykkdhj661.jpg

I take it this is the work of Canadian coronavirus doctors and experts. Very impressive Mr. Plommer
Captain Coolie, I tend to not be skeptical of what scientists have to say regarding their findings on Corona.

I usually try and avoid the nuttiness that flows from the crazies in America - you know, anti maskers and the like.

I'm all for large gatherings in close quarters of maskless conspiracy theorist believers and Trump supporters. Let them test their theories/beliefs but make sure its nowhere near me. I'm doing my best to avoid contracting the virus and will enthusiastically accept a shot of the Covid vaccine.

Ontario really having a tough time with the covid. Apparently the people of the nations capital are anti masters? Yikes. Good luck up there yall.

lol, our deaths per 1M pop are like 1/3 that of the US.

Canada doing pretty good

they already coming down off their 2nd peak as well

nice work you hosers

My old bandmate's mom just died of COVID after spending 35 days in intensive care. 😢 That's the closest COVID death in my world.

Fuk.

I reached out to my Father early this morning, haven't heard anything. Hope the best for both, brother.

Honestly this may be the biggest scam perpetrated on the American public EVER. A massive power grab by federal, state and local governments the likes of which hasn't been seen since the great fascists of the 19th century.

People who were previously up in arms about the large grab perpetrated by the Patriot Act are now willingly submitting and openly advocating against the freedom of movement which made the USA the land of the free.

It's sad. I don't think we'll soon recover from this.

Sellers are getting ABOVE ASKING on houses in South Florida because New Yorkers and Californians are flooding this area because they can’t take the lockdowns taking place anymore.