Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 172,391 Views
there has to be a bunch of rackets getting people onto lists, it's a freaking joke how everything is being handle
It's insane. I know a fucking ton if healthy millenials that have gotten it while lots of people like my mom still haven't. Total joke.

Here we go with the other thing - people/press who can only complain and be negative about the cure for covid. Different strains, j&j is less effective, those people got it and me/my loved one didn't, wasted doses, my arm hurts, trump/biden screwed it up, why can't we cure cancer then? Get a life people. These are the same people who complain about some other societal woes/inequities and have never once got off their ass to work in a shelter or a soup kitchen. The same press who complain about some negative crap then secretly turn around and breath a sigh of relief because they have something to write about.

We cured covid. Did it in less than a year too. Oh and by the way it wasn't much of a big deal virus to begin with.

In 40 years people will look back at it as one of the biggest overreactions (drenched in ineptitude*) in the history of mankind.

Anyone 50+ (or with obvious health issues) could have sheltered in place if they so chose to while everyone else could have continued working and attending school with *required N-95 masks not this nonsense I see people wearing which does literally zero to prevent virus particles from spreading.

21,000 people under the age of 50 have died from C-19 in the US.

The US economy will suffer for decades. Thousands of businesses will have needlessly been lost. Imagine the suffering caused to the families who lost their livelihoods. The rise of addiction related directly to the lockdowns of previously perfectly healthy Americans in their 30’s and 40’s.

Last edited:
Here we go with the other thing - people/press who can only complain and be negative about the cure for covid. Different strains, j&j is less effective, those people got it and me/my loved one didn't, wasted doses, my arm hurts, trump/biden screwed it up, why can't we cure cancer then? Get a life people. These are the same people who complain about some other societal woes/inequities and have never once got off their ass to work in a shelter or a soup kitchen. The same press who complain about some negative crap then secretly turn around and breath a sigh of relief because they have something to write about.

We cured covid. Did it in less than a year too. Oh and by the way it wasn't much of a big deal virus to begin with.

My issue, for one, is with the scum arrogantly exploiting others. My desire is to resist and ultimately defeat them. My love or pity for the victims is secondary. "Complaining" is a way of figuring out what's happening, enabling yourself and perhaps others, to resist/fight back.
Mitigating the damage done by the scum, in soup kitchens, although not totally without merit, can actually be primarily seen as enabling.
The bastards running roughshod, would like nothing more than for the plebs to mitigate the damage they cause, allowing for more efficient exploitation :thinking:

Juror, when I click on monkeys profile it says ‘he limits who views his profile’

did I get blocked by mrm?

Not necessarily, there's a privacy setting that can limit who sees your profile, you can limit it to..

Only registered members, only people that you follow, or nobody

I'm sure it's just 'nobody' and that he didn't block you

I'm never gonna dance again Guilty feet have got no rhythm Though it's easy to pretend I know you're not a fool I should have known better than to cheat a friend And waste a chance that I'd been given So I'm never gonna dance again The way I danced with you @MrMonkey

:lostwings:

Get ready for the post pandemic hygiene theater - obsession with hand washing, "deep cleaning" daily/weekly, outdoor mask wearing. It is inevitable to reinforce the perceived vectors of transmission which were all proven wrong.

Blitty be honest you washing your hands every time you take a piss? Before each meal? When you get back from the store?

The point is those things have been proven to NOT work to slow covid spread (see FL vs. CA), particularly mask wearing and not particularly social distancing (which works) but we'll all be forced to do these things anyway to retroactively reinforce that certain people were right. It's all fake like increased security measures post 9/11.

freedom act all over again

rinse repeat

however, maybe we are not to be trusted as a group

It’s bullshit about the covid

but increased awareness that we are filthy and primitive

yep - agree fully

feel better - drink a shit load of water

We're all just swimming in fart particles and inhaling ball-sweat droplets. I for one, find comfort in that.

Blitty be honest you washing your hands every time you take a piss? Before each meal? When you get back from the store?

The point is those things have been proven to NOT work to slow covid spread (see FL vs. CA), particularly mask wearing and not particularly social distancing (which works) but we'll all be forced to do these things anyway to retroactively reinforce that certain people were right. It's all fake like increased security measures post 9/11.
Where do you get the idea masks have been "proven" not to work? Apples to oranges FLA v CA, a bit closer of a comparison here:

I mean I agree that mandates should be lifted and definitely sick of companies pretending to care because they have to. But to Blitty's point, I don't see how improved hygiene is somehow a bad thing.

Security theater takes our freedoms away and does fuckall for actual safety. Better hygiene and practices like wearing masks that are commonplace in the medical field and in other cultures around the world... seems fine?

Don't get me wrong, I'm with you that they shouldn't be forced/required... but it's willfully ignoring science to say that don't do anything. Wasn't part of your patented "choose not to get it" plan to wear a mask and wash your hands?