Coronavirus

reno cool

leave well enough alone
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Honestly this may be the biggest scam perpetrated on the American public EVER. A massive power grab by federal, state and local governments the likes of which hasn't been seen since the great fascists of the 19th century.

People who were previously up in arms about the large grab perpetrated by the Patriot Act are now willingly submitting and openly advocating against the freedom of movement which made the USA the land of the free.

It's sad. I don't think we'll soon recover from this.
When you own all the media and all the "experts", and your subjects are a conformist public, who long ago lost any pride in independent thought, it's like shooting fish in a barrel

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Dr. Birx of the Coronavirus Task Force said during the White House press conference on Tuesday that the global mortality rate (excluding Wuhan) was 0.7%

I hit rewind on my TV to make sure I heard it right.
Update (on the American end of things)

Per the Wall Street Journal piece I just posted, 1 in 600 Americans has died from C-19. That translates to a population fatality rate of about 0.15%.

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Wish I could have bought funeral home, embalming fluid manufacturer, body bag stocks back in 2019

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
classic always look at the glass half empty headline

BF976DC1-3573-48F6-B1EB-CBC636714729.jpeg

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
The vaccine coverage is terrible. Every headline is about the 10% gap (where vaccine doesn't work), mutated strains, side effects, etc.

Sad.