Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 174,098 Views
1586473687824.png

Just listening to my girl Dr Birx with stats ....

Persons Tested wtih Symptoms being Positive
11% 0-25 yr old
17% 25-45 yr old
21% 45-65 yr old
22% 65-85 yr old

yeah these guys are obfuscating. Don't sound like they gonna open anything soon. They do keep repeating how great the American public has been in their willingness to take it up the ass

yeah these guys are obfuscating. Don't sound like they gonna open anything soon. They do keep repeating how great the American public has been in their willingness to take it up the ass

Funny how you said this...

I'm worried that if the numbers are going up they'll be like, oh my god keep everything closed it's so bad. And if the numbers go down, they'll be like, it's working, keep everything closed

...but aren't you just doing the same in the opposite direction? Numbers keep going up you'll say "see this was stupid and all for nothing" and if things improve you won't credit social distancing and instead point out how Americans are "taking it up the ass" or whatever else?

1 in 10 people who had a job a month ago no longer have a job.

sure, that can work both ways.
My fear was and still is, that if they wanna keep things closed, they can always justify it. They never gave us clear indications of what has to happen for reopening. And they still wont. That's a clear indication that there are agendas here, which they don't want to share with the public. Maybe it's as simple as not getting people angry.
Finally (should've happened right away) some in the media asked that question. Mostly they spend their time agitating for stricter restrictions, making sure the President doesn't dare open anything "too soon".
Look, whatever metrics they are looking at, they should be able to explain that to the people. Or at least spend considerable time trying. Instead of petting us on the back for obedience. Simply saying "the virus decides the timeline" is not good enough.

It's not my intention to prove "distancing" doesn't work simply through total numbers, hi or low. Perhaps we'll be able to figure that out through other means.
But yeah, if the number are much lower than originally proclaimed (and I still question the account methods used), and more inline with typical flu like viruses, that would be a strong indication that we've been intentionally duped.

Justin Trudeau flat out admitted today that things will not completely go back to normal 'til there's a vaccine. Granted, that's been obvious for a while.

Justin Trudeau flat out admitted today that things will not completely go back to normal 'til there's a vaccine. Granted, that's been obvious for a while.

What a time to be (Dead or) Alive, boys.

that Trudeau is a real mover and shaker.

People gonna have to decide if that's the world they wanna live in. :dunno: Sounds like the majority so far has.

At least gonna have to look at everybody with those fucking masks. I used to see Chinese women in those and wondered what they had. Only been common in last few years. Maybe not a big deal compared to everything else, but the notion has a surreal feel to it. Everywhere you go, people gonna be sitting in masks like robots. :eek: ...not great for flirting

At least gonna have to look at everybody with those fucking masks. I used to see Chinese women in those and wondered what they had. Only been common in last few years. Maybe not a big deal compared to everything else, but the notion has a surreal feel to it. Everywhere you go, people gonna be sitting in masks like robots. :eek:

Convenience store stick up crews DREAM COME TRUE.

This guy says that not only is social distancing not effective, it actually helps the virus do more damage by preventing people from spending time outside. And preventing kids, (and their young parents) from spreading the virus naturally, and developing herd immunity.
Also claims the reason Wuhan got through the virus relatively quickly and effectively is because they instituted lockdowns too late to have any effect :hmm:

This guy says that not only is social distancing not effective, it actually helps the virus do more damage by preventing people from spending time outside. And preventing kids, (and their young parents) from spreading the virus naturally, and developing herd immunity.
Also claims the reason Wuhan got through the virus relatively quickly and effectively is because they instituted lockdowns too late to have any effect :hmm:

And these guys say social distancing is effective and necessary in beating this thing:

(Among countless others)

:hmm: indeed. Anyone opposed to your viewpoint is wrong at best and part of this conspiracy to control our minds and freedoms at worst. Anyone who shares your opinions is smart and in the know?