Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 172,720 Views
I can’t even take my sons to the fucking beach

THE FUCKING BEACH I GO TO WHERE THERE ARE A MAXIMUM OF 40 PEOPLE THERE AT ANY GIVEN TIME IS CLOSED.

Yeah, I was taking a walk today and asked myself why I couldn’t be doing this on sand instead of a townhouse complex.
Then I looked at some of the MILFS in yoga pants and I didn’t feel so awful.

I just said to wife, maybe we should just live like this all the time, no frills. We def gonna make/save money here (assuming none of us gets canned).

You should check out Dave Ramsey if you haven't before. He preaches a "rice and beans" lifestyle to pay off all your debts, save up a nice rainy day fund, and then enough money to invest in retirement. Really not a bad plan!

You should check out Dave Ramsey if you haven't before. He preaches a "rice and beans" lifestyle to pay off all your debts, save up a nice rainy day fund, and then enough money to invest in retirement. Really not a bad plan!

I’ve listened to this guy on the radio on multiple occasions. Really preaches common sense. He’s like the diet guru of finance..if a diet guru told his listeners to eat healthy and workout to lose weight.

Yeah, that guy also tells you to give 10% of everything you make to the church, so :rolleyes:

Question. Do any of you know personally anyone who's had a bad case? Boris Johnson is like the only person I've even heard of

Two

This Ukrainian girl I know married to an Italian, her husband had it, he was working for the Milano mayor's office, he was very active out there since the start, passed away March 23, 42 years old thin no known health risk, died a week after diagnosed

My euro lawyer living in Tel Aviv, in 2 days he went from no symptoms to needed to be on ventilator, was put on the machine for 3 days, got discharged from the hospital a few days ago, 40 years old healthy and thin

Doesn't end well when you do this and then die at 54.

Professor Ioannidis. From couple weeks ago. Sounds Lithuanian, sounds about right :hattip:

Two

This Ukrainian girl I know married to an Italian, her husband had it, he was working for the Milano mayor's office, he was very active out there since the start, passed away March 23, 42 years old thin no known health risk, died a week after diagnosed

My euro lawyer living in Tel Aviv, in 2 days he went from no symptoms to needed to be on ventilator, was put on the machine for 3 days, got discharged from the hospital a few days ago, 40 years old healthy and thin

dang that sucks

Living here in Chicago and knowing alot of people we figured we'd start to hear stories of at least friends of friends or relatives of friends having covid around here or other big cities.

we have heard none of it.

My mother in law lives in a small town of like 15k in Ohio. Someone that used to live on her block passed away of it a week ago and another old person in her town died a few days ago.

so she's way more scared now

but seesm pretty damn random

MrX
Yeah, that guy also tells you to give 10% of everything you make to the church, so :rolleyes:

Yeah, gotta take everything with a grain of salt. He even suggests doing this WHILE you are crippled with debt. Some people certainly have a blindspot when it comes to religion.

I'll be the first to say it. The people who work at the grocery store are not heros. They're just not.

I'll be the first to say it. The people who work at the grocery store are not heros. They're just not.

Ok, I’ll bite.
I don’t think they are heroes either, but in the 6 times I’ve gone in the last 24 days, I’ve felt a compassion for them. The anxiety they probably have going into work day in and day out must tough IMO. Did one of the piss you off pal?

MrsM! Finally got her to wear gloves! Next is I'm requesting a mask/scarf! NJ requires now a mask/scarf and gloves for consumers in stores! :up

When you can’t even spell heroes.

No but seriously I agree but like Matty said, they unequivocally deserve hazard pay.

Yeah, what a strange take.

They certainly arent heroes in the conventional sense of the word. But they are working through clear and immediate danger during a pandemic for shit wages. Even if your point is they are doing it because they "have to" and not because they are brave or something... who cares? They still deserve empathy and respect for it.

And even if you went to the grocery store and one was rude to you or something, again, have some empathy. I'm stressed the fuck out just balled up in bed at home. These people are right in the thick of it. Doesn't "excuse" moodiness or whatever but certainly makes it understandable and forgivable.