Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 173,379 Views
20211220_190154.jpg

eric-mccormack-will-truman.gif

uh oh - they are turning on Trump because he told people to get the vaccine

I have a friend who is going to need one for a NOLA trip. Otherwise it’s going to be problematic.
My bf used one in NYC last week….his friend made it. Looked real. I don’t agree with using one, but did look really real And got them into sporting event and bar…

I'm almost convinced.

Waiting for MrMonkey to chime in, before I go get jabbed.
Go for it my friend. A few more booster shots and you'll be 110% safe.
Political-Cartoon-12.15.21-Seeing-spots.jpg

BF just tested positive. Pretty sure he got in NJ/NY.…maybe on flight. We both tested negative before he left, as we’re both sick. I’m still testing positive. So yay. He will bring the legit Covid back to me though. I’m still dealing with #supercold, so maybe I won’t notice.

Both parents have COVID. My uncle recently passed away from it two months ago. I’m very worried about my father. My sister has become loudly anti-vax, so this has been a very high emotion time in the family.

Both parents have COVID. My uncle recently passed away from it two months ago. I’m very worried about my father. My sister has become loudly anti-vax, so this has been a very high emotion time in the family.
Sorry to hear about your uncle and hope all goes well for your dad and mom. I still don't see how MrsM and I haven't gotten it yet. We both do wear our masks indoors but I still see so many people at work and nobody wears a mask down here. Feel very fortunate and pray to God we don't get it!

Sorry to hear Tella. Hopefully they can get access to the monoclonal antibody treatment of they become seriously ill. Treatment is where the focus needs to be. People are going to get sick as it is prevalent even in those that are vaxxed. Interesting screenshot of article on CNN about masks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211225-005917_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211225-005917_Chrome.jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 79
I wouldn't use one just because of the liability. Sure it'd be rare that anyone would ever get pinched for it but tracing isn't unheard of and knowingly using a fake card would basically be an open and shut case if anyone were to pursue a person for civil liability from injury/death.

Reactions: IAG
I wouldn't use one just because of the liability. Sure it'd be rare that anyone would ever get pinched for it but tracing isn't unheard of and knowingly using a fake card would basically be an open and shut case if anyone were to pursue a person for civil liability from injury/death.
Would be difficult to prove one caught it from the card holder though.

Sorry to hear Tesla. Hope your family is doing well/better.

Cdc just effectively reduced recommend quarantine time to 5 days.