Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 172,906 Views
:dunno: is this true? I wouldn't put it past these pricks to ensure a never ending "pandemic"

What exactly is her scientific background?

I thought she was a Republican. Improvising yourself a scientist is a very Rep thing to do.

What is wrong with people.

So how is the fake vax card market for those in the know?

99% of uses for fakes can acquire one on the cheap (many Drs here will do it - about as hard as shopping to get prescribed Adderall or Xanax) or make it for free. I suppose there might be a market for high level fakes where people would pay mid 4 figs.

What exactly is her scientific background?

I thought she was a Republican. Improvising yourself a scientist is a very Rep thing to do.

What is wrong with people.
She was a Democrat Congresswoman. She fell into disfavor after traveling to Syria and exposing the imperialist accomplishments of US created terrorist armies. :hattip: Certainly someone respectable in my view.
What her basis is for making this claim about this drug :dunno: But I'm guessing there probably is some.

99% of uses for fakes can acquire one on the cheap (many Drs here will do it - about as hard as shopping to get prescribed Adderall or Xanax) or make it for free. I suppose there might be a market for high level fakes where people would pay mid 4 figs.
I have a friend who is going to need one for a NOLA trip. Otherwise it’s going to be problematic.

This clown at it again today .....

Fauci says Covid boosters work against omicron, no need for variant-specific third shot​

In God We Trust

PS with all pro sports getting hit hard by the new variant omicron, please someone keep track for me on how many die or at least get hospitalized?

This clown at it again today .....

Fauci says Covid boosters work against omicron, no need for variant-specific third shot​

In God We Trust

what would have been less clown like?

to say some fools should get a 4th microchip shot?

you went right from the shitter stall of a planet fitness to an ambulance?

that's pretty good story

I bet that happens once a day somewhere in america

supplement overdoses and too heavy of squats and shit like that

to say some fools should get a 4th microchip shot?
He shouldn't even STILL have the job he possesses. Seriously Arch, what good does this guy presently do for our country? From we do know with the funding he let be given to the Wuhub lab, Fauci might go down in history as The Father of COVID.

I boosted today.

:bahhhhhh:
Blitty this flu plays no favorites. Probably will help you avoid dying. Unlike so called "vaccines" these unfortunately aren't eradicating the problem. Do whatever you think will protect you and your family. :up

And knows if any shots prevent you from getting the new omicron variant. All I read from original S African medical people where omicron originated that it was spreading like wildfire but very few serious cases needing a ventilator. Nobody knows, but when all said and done if the omicron numbers will show the amount of people dying rom it was close to the total typically every year from the seasonal flu? :dunno:

Don’t know about all that.

I just want to prevent getting pee pee whacked by gambling forum people that call me a no nonsense tennessee hillbilly.

STOP TESTING ASYMPTOMATIC PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES FOR C-19

This shit is out of control. C-19 isn’t going anywhere. It will be here for years. Time to fucking move on.

Let those who want to vaccinate and boost do so and those that choose not to do so. Fuck, man.

I don't even know what to think anymore. Totally numb to this shit. I'm a broken pawn.

A52A00F5-DFE8-4FB0-ABEE-7046CCF8434D.jpeg