• Replies 453 Comments
  • Views 25,018 Views
sad, sad, sad

i would usually say "people die all the time"

but when kids are involved - this shit pisses me off

That's what MrsM just said, why kids?

what also drives me crazy is the shooter ends up dying

i wish we could mussolini the fuck shooter

head on a stake - play a game of soccer with head, et al.

fucking poes

we're moving back to colombia

understandable - otherwise how are things in denver

haven't been on fb in a while to lurk on your life

hope all is well

A knife-wielding man slashed 22 children and an adult at an elementary school in central China on Friday, state media reported, the latest in a series of attacks on schoolchildren in the country.

The man attacked the children at the gate of a school in Chenpeng village in Henan province, the Xinhua news agency reported.

Police arrested a 36-year-old man, identified as villager Min Yingjun, Xinhua said. It did not give further details of the extent of the injuries.

http://www.courant.com/sns-rt-us-china-stabbingsbre8bd065-20121213,0,5592318.story

Nothing similar ever happens in Colombia?

networks already have experts on what went wrong and what needs to be done so it doesn't happen again

:bennyhill:

Nothing is going to happen. I don't know what the laws are in Connecticut but here in Georgia I can show up at the gun store in my neighborhood and buy as many weapons as I want no questions asked. It takes less time to buy a gun than buying a vehicle. It's actually faster buying the guns at Walmart.

Truly devastating, I read it was at an elementary school, it was a childs father, who shot the principal, then proceeded to the childs class room and shot every person/child in there, then killed himself. There are also reports that the police went to the home were the shooter was believed to live and found another body, though they have not released any details.

Very sad. My heart goes out to the school and everyone affected.

The guns aren't the problem

Kids used to have rifles in school and no one died

Something has changed about our culture

I'll tell you what changed. Kids now play violent video games 24/7. And the graphics are so good it feels like real. I grew up playing space invaders and pong.

Truly devastating, I read it was at an elementary school, it was a childs father, who shot the principal, then proceeded to the childs class room and shot every person/child in there, then killed himself. There are also reports that the police went to the home were the shooter was believed to live and found another body, though they have not released any details.

Very sad. My heart goes out to the school and everyone affected.
The shooter apparently killed his mother before heading to the school.

Psych drugs? I bet the guy was on some hardcore med(s) like a bunch of other mass murderers.