Connecticut school shooting

• Start date
  • Replies 453 Comments
  • Views 25,188 Views
That China story is one of the most fucked up real life things I've ever heard. Think about how close you have to get to slash someone. You slash 22 FUCKING KIDS?????????? How the fuck do you slash one??? Shooting is bad enough but to cut children???

Let's get that GL island going guys. Seriously this stuff wigs me out.

That China story is one of the most fucked up real life things I've ever heard. Think about how close you have to get to slash someone. You slash 22 FUCKING KIDS?????????? How the fuck do you slash one??? Shooting is bad enough but to cut children???

commercial_zoloft_hill.jpg

http://depressionintrospection.wordpress.com/2007/07/06/the-zoloft-rageviolence-connection/

There's about a dozen fb pages with that guys image already

guy is gonna be fukked

Yeah, same name, same area. Might as well head to local court right now to have his name changed.

ugh...these things always bring out the bible beaters too... god this and god that and god has a plan for them...whoreshit i tell ya:endoftheworld:

you better not be telling me to take zoloft you blood diamond buyer

Picture what you'd have to do to slash 5 kids and then quadruple it. These shootings seem to happen every 6mths or so these days in the US. But this is the first time I've heard of someone cutting a group of kids. That's seriously messed up.

Oksie, I'm saying that the drug (Zoloft and others) may well be responsible for driving people to commit these horrible things.

Psych meds are largely experimental. FDA tests that shit on HEALTHY individuals then doctors prescribe them to mentally-ill people. :facepalm:

This is absolutely beyond sad. Reading the headline put a knot in my stomach. I could not imagine losing one of my boys. This is just beyond sad. I can't even imagine and don't want to think how the parents adn families of those children are going through right now.

Oksie, I'm saying that the drug (Zoloft and others) may well be responsible for driving people to commit these horrible things.

Psych meds are largely experimental. FDA tests that shit on HEALTHY individuals then doctors prescribe them to mentally-ill people. :facepalm:

I thought Zoloft's been around forever? Like one of the old school drugs like Prozac? Something's definitely gone wrong in the world. I feel like an old biddy saying that but people our parents age weren't walking into schools and shooting or cutting kids. If it is because of psych meds like you say then we're truly fukked because many drs practically force them down your throat these days.

Zoloft was introduced in 1992 (in 1997 for panic disorders) and it became the most widely-prescribed antidepressant in the world in 2007.

Yay marketers.

Not saying this guy was on it, but I bet he was on some antidepressant.

Zoloft was introduced in 1992 (in 1997 for panic disorders) and it became the most widely-prescribed antidepressant in the world in 2007.

Yay marketers.

Not saying this guy was on it, but I bet he was on some antidepressant.

Zoloft's what I was prescribed after my mom died in '01 because I was apparently depressed even though I'm pretty sure I was no different than anyone else who had just lost a parent would be. But I stopped taking it after a week or so because it made me nauseous and swing quite a bit. Although the mood changes just could've been grief too. I didn't realise how prevalent it is these days. Your theory makes a lot of sense.

they're going after 8 year olds now :fudd:

damn right, we will protect the children

monitor gun owners, surveillance their communication, label them terrorist, patriot act their ass, for the children the CHILDREN

I already got my eye on inthehole

ugh...these things always bring out the bible beaters too... god this and god that and god has a plan for them...whoreshit i tell ya:endoftheworld:

you imagine Romney giving that Obama speech? he would have had to use visine

These shootings seem to happen every 6mths or so these days in the US.

This is the worst tragedy since September 11, on another level than the other ones, this one is going to cut deep into the country

It's just sad, and the one in china is unreal. Make me sick. like how can people do that? I just don't understand.
I'm with ray, not that I am against god, but using that malarkey as a way to justify what happened to these innocent lives, pisses me clear off, there is no reason, other then some psychopath doing this fucked up shit for no good goddamned reason.:reallymad:

Isn't he dead already?

some other guy with the same name living in that town i think...brutal luck

talked to Sforz...he is about 30min away...said they have thought about moving to Newton and have some family there...can probably get some property on the low after today