Connecticut school shooting

• Start date
  • Replies 453 Comments
  • Views 25,213 Views
some other guy with the same name living in that town i think...brutal luck

talked to Sforz...he is about 30min away...said they have thought about moving to Newton and have some family there...can probably get some property on the low after today

This is getting bizarre. Does Sforz have kids?

Imagine working in an elementary school today.

Nothing similar ever happens in Colombia?

All sorts of fucked up shit happens there.

But usually it's just gangsters killing other gangsters. Never heard of anyone going into a school and shooting everyone.

A law enforcement official identified the gunman as 20-year-old Adam Lanza, the son of a teacher. A second law enforcement official said his mother, Nancy Lanza, was presumed dead.
Adam Lanza's older brother, 24-year-old Ryan, of Hoboken, N.J., was being questioned, the first official said. Earlier, a law enforcement official mistakenly identified Ryan as the shooter.

The older brother should sue the shit out of those cops..

Jedward%2B%25E2%2580%2593%2BWow%2BOh%2BWow%2BLyrics.jpg

What's sad is that I don't give a shit.

I've become numb to these things.

The older brother should sue the shit out of those cops..

The 20-YO was carrying the ID of the 24-YO, so Ryan was announced as the killer. I'll assume Adam used the brother's ID to buy the guns. Pretty messed-up as he kills his mother (a teacher), and the entire class.

how does he have a kid in school if he's 20?

another gift to the "news" media

I'm trying to watch Judge Judy here, fuckoff with your breaking news. Big stupid country, shit is gonna happen

what makes you think the shooter has a kid?

i thought the mother was killed at the home?

That was just the speculation through out the day.

its all part of gods plan

let us pray...
dear baby jesus,
please watch over the innocent kids that were dealt the short hand of gods will today.

So it was the right Ryan Lanza? He's just not the shooter?

Why would he post anything if he's related to the shooter? WTH is wrong with people.

No tragedy is more traumatic than when it comes to children.

As for the slashing of all those kids in China, many say it is far more personal to cut someone than to shoot someone. I can understand the reasoning behind that but it seems that in both these cases as with so many others the person responsible is so far detached from reality that it really makes little difference.

The guys at the golf course were saying this is why their kids will be home schooled or there is no reason that access from the outside would be possible for something like this to happen ect. My thinking is that people are more taken by this because they have this mistaken sense of security with something like a school so when it happens like it did today it has more of an impact.

I don't think this is anymore tragic than a child being gunned down in their own yard or in their own home by a drive-by except for the number of casualties.

I don't own a gun but I'm not anti-gun either. i don't buy into the stricter gun laws decreasing the number of senseless killings or crime in general. Criminals, psychopaths like today's killer will always be able to get their hands on guns or they will simply find other ways to go about killing.

So what's the answer?

Take each day and treat it as it could be your last. Live life to the fullest and never let a day go by that those near and dear to you aren't reminded just how much they mean to you. I guess we could just be grateful that each morning we wake is a milestone for another day we just survived.

the lanza brothers post at sbr