common Jean-Louis

• Start date
  • Replies 2,223 Comments
  • Views 147,830 Views
I wish daycare was 1000 CAD...

BOL to the boy Matty. Just remember to reiterate to him - if he sees something he likes, take it.

$1,782 is what we pay "base tuition" and i think that covers us like 9am-5pm 5 days. But we drop off early (7am) and pick up late (6pm) which adds another $400... I'm gonna quit my job and just watch the kiddo... I wish...

$1,782 is what we pay "base tuition" and i think that covers us like 9am-5pm 5 days. But we drop off early (7am) and pick up late (6pm) which adds another $400... I'm gonna quit my job and just watch the kiddo... I wish...

It goes down as the kid grows. Was $1600 when he was 1.

One of JL's classmates is named Princess.
My one black friend was saying it's a Jamaican thing.

You not only know name of your son's classmate, you also discussed it with your friend - all within a day. Man, you have become domesticated af.

Confirmed, it will go down as she ages. This is fabulous news.

You not only know name of your son's classmate, you also discussed it with your friend - all within a day. Man, you have become domesticated af.

ZoD7Ce7.jpg

I secretly call several of my co-workers Princess.

Anything the teacher says to this poor kid is going to sound condescending. I said SIT DOWN, PRINCESS.

Anything the teacher says to this poor kid is going to sound condescending. I said SIT DOWN, PRINCESS.
LOL those parents oughta be shot for the extended torment that kid is about to receive.

That little fukker probably gonna be scarred for life.

All this school talk made me have a dream about being in school(not even college) and not ready for the upcoming exams. I can't remember the subjects but they were weird.

Have those dreams all the time. Have to go back to high school cause they realized I'd missed an exam or some shit. I'm always amused by it in the dream and I never realize that it's yet another of those dreams.