• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 6,361 Views
and here is a very sad cat.

enhanced-buzz-435-1305899280-0.jpg

cali you not posting pro

we will get you there

:yup:

Thanks Rouge. did the last one turn out? images dont show up for me at all on this site. not at home on my mac, or on my work pc. i have to click the links. do you know why that is?

That's pretty weird because I'm pretty dumb when it comes to laptops (compared to everyone here) and I never have trouble viewing files

oh i figured it out in my settings. cool.

Cali,

can you break down, minute by minute..... what was going on in your head

the 3 minutes before you posed/captured/snapped/saved the black bikini pic?

and the 30 seconds before you posted it here......... what was going through your mind?

well the black bikini pics were taken a year ago. Last July I think, to send to a guy I was dating who was out of town on business and lonely and bored in his hotel room in Colorado. So I told him how I'd bought a sexy new bathing suit, and he told me to send him photos. so I did. People thought I took those just for gamelive, but I didn't.... think about it, there's an air conditioner in the background. But when I posted on Gamelive it was the dead of winter. I remove my airconditioner in the winter months and put it in only in the summer months... so, sorry to disappoint.

Anyway, before I took those pics I had about 6 beers. Not sure what was in my head... prob just "ok time to try to look sexy...." Then I sent them off to the guy, but saved them, and then 7 months later, posted them on here.

before i posted here originally? jesus I don't know, something like "this will either be totally amazeballs, or, someone from this sight is going to find me, rape me and murder me. either way it makes for a great story..... so here I go...."

well the black bikini pics were taken a year ago. Last July I think, to send to a guy I was dating who was out of town on business and lonely and bored in his hotel room in Colorado. So I told him how I'd bought a sexy new bathing suit, and he told me to send him photos. so I did. People thought I took those just for gamelive, but I didn't.... think about it, there's an air conditioner in the background. But when I posted on Gamelive it was the dead of winter. I remove my airconditioner in the winter months and put it in only in the summer months... so, sorry to disappoint.

Anyway, before I took those pics I had about 6 beers. Not sure what was in my head... prob just "ok time to try to look sexy...." Then I sent them off to the guy, but saved them, and then 7 months later, posted them on here.

before i posted here originally? jesus I don't know, something like "this will either be totally amazeballs, or, someone from this sight is going to find me, rape me and murder me. either way it makes for a great story..... so here I go...."

I like you now. Sorry I gave you a hard time. Call me.

thanks Deuce. I have also been fond of you. I would call you, but alas, I don't have your number.

Jeezus Christ! :lmao: :bowdown: