Celeb news and trash and scuttlebutt

• Start date
  • Replies 481 Comments
  • Views 49,787 Views
This guy/gal's story is a little bit amazing.

If Bruce Jenner wants to transition, it's okay with me.

Smoking though ---> that, I don't care for ONE BIT!

:nun:

Muddy at least Bruce won't need his newly installed vagina steam cleaned for awhile! Spring flower fresh!

Also, there is also a situation with Miley Cyrus having armpit hair.

The situation being ---> she has it. Armpit hair. Like when she raises her arms, there is hair there.

So that's the situation - or as us purveyors of celeb scuttlebutt like to say - the sitch.

Muddy at least Bruce won't need his newly installed vagina steam cleaned for awhile! Spring flower fresh!

Ugh. Why'd you have to go and say that?

:puke:

and this apparently is Bruce Jenner having a smoke wearing a dress

bruce-jenner-wearing-dress-malibu.jpg
A maxi dress at tha... How did I miss this? I was looking for this picture earlier today.

I suspect an ex of mine may have liked to dress up in women's clothes. There was something just not right there.

IAG
I suspect an ex of mine may have liked to dress up in women's clothes. There was something just not right there.

probably wore your panties when you wasn't home

He was a man...a champion....a champmanion.

What the fuck is wrong with the world today.

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have laughed off the chicken theft accusations by the way. The two main points seem to be:

1) At the time the heartbreaking theft took place, Mila would have been 7 years old and the girl was 6 months. So like, :common:

2) Also, the girl has a record about to drop and therefore has a motive to seek publicity

Yap. Calling shenanigans.

On the MSN homepage, one of the articles is: 50 Celebs You Won't Believe Are Turning 50.

There are 5 celeb faces pictured there. If I had been asked out of the blue to guess their ages, in each case I would have said, "Oh about fifty."

Yeah but who's going to read "50 celebs you already knew were turning 50"

Maybe housepicks

The article is actually 24 Celebs yada yada . . .

I scrolled through the whole list. Other than one person I never heard of - Constance Marie?? :dunno: - not a surprising 50 year-old in the batch.

Wellll, okay, prolly woulda guessed lower for Kevin Dillon (Johnny Drama from Entourage).

Diane Lane looks real good for 50 but I knew she was in the range.

I think "No need to read this article because you already know everything I'll say so it will just be redundant to you" would be a best seller

So you identify as a woman, but you still like women. And beautiful women have been attracted to you all your life.

What the fok is the issue then?

Why do you need to see a woman in the mirror?

Hard not to see Bruce Jenner's thing as a mental illness.