Celeb news and trash and scuttlebutt

• Start date
  • Replies 481 Comments
  • Views 49,797 Views
:lol:

I love it.

I do like women but this - this is not my penis.

Wouldn't you rather fuck women with a penis, even as a self-identifying woman?

A penis is a pretty good fucking tool.

I'll pass on woman with penis because I find it threatening and it makes me want to run as far away as possible as fast as I can.

How about a man with a beautiful pussay though? Not expressing if I would want to or not just asking for your opinion. I mean the BEST pussay and the SWEETEST feminine ass.

No.

Wow Wheaties was fast to rebrand their product

wheat.jpg

6f870d4df

That one ex-man who had (has?) a reality show looks pretty damn good. Voice is fine. Can't remember the name but she got publicity for being in some beauty pageant - out in B.C. I think? - and someone tried to boot her for being a guy - but she ended up being allowed - I don't think she won but they gave her Miss Congeniality or some damn thing - anyway yada yada yada she got a reality show which I watched bits of with Jen a few times.

Looks amazingly good. The name might come to me.

What if you go transgendered and you're like no, fuck this and you transgender yourself back? What is that?

Bored?

Dude what is his her deal anyway? Does he/she even know what he/she is?

No clue he/she has WAY to much time on his/her hands though, I do know that.

Did you almost date him/her?

Yeah but the fuck picks me up as a female then calls me up as a dude and says are we still on.

Alright that's fucked up.

Yeah I know - dude/dudette has a sick sense of humor. Then called me back now that he/she is female again and I didn't take that fucking call, who knows what it'll be next week.

I'd say so, what in the fuck.

Hey wanna go grab a couple of 40's?

Sounds about right, let's do it.

I have a name that came to mind.

Faggot.

Googled it. Jenna Talackova is who I was talking about.

1331171770489_ORIGINAL.jpg

jenna-brave-new-world.jpg

The knees give her/him away. The face is not quite there either.

The knees give her/him away. The face is not quite there either.

I don't know about that. I've seen her in action on TV and if you're not actively looking for stuff, it's pretty easy to forget.

A whole lot of full-time women have some masculine features worse than that.

What's the deal with Bruce anyway? Is he lopping it off?

What if you go transgendered and you're like no, fuck this and you transgender yourself back? What is that?

Bored?

Dude what is his her deal anyway? Does he/she even know what he/she is?

No clue he/she has WAY to much time on his/her hands though, I do know that.

Did you almost date him/her?

Yeah but the fuck picks me up as a female then calls me up as a dude and says are we still on.

Alright that's fucked up.

Yeah I know - dude/dudette has a sick sense of humor. Then called me back now that he/she is female again and I didn't take that fucking call, who knows what it'll be next week.

I'd say so, what in the fuck.

Hey wanna go grab a couple of 40's?

Sounds about right, let's do it.

This shit is going in my stand up arsenal.

Except for his knees.