Celeb news and trash and scuttlebutt

• Start date
  • Replies 481 Comments
  • Views 49,636 Views
In other celeb news, Hillary Duff had one or more kids and she likes them.

Also, friendly reminder that Hillary Duff and Taylor Swift are not the same person, for some reason.

And let me just add too, that posing without certain clothing but having the important bits covered up - does not count.

Like posing with no shirt/bra - but still having your nipples hidden by arms or hair or strategically placed props - that is not topless.

Same with no clothes at all. If everything is still hidden, it does not count as nude.

If you want to go topless or nude, by all means, have at it.

I'm talking to you January Jones and Amanda Bynes and, I dunno, I'll think of some more.

Cut the shit!

Christie Brinkley hospitalized after incident with a bird

I dunno. Do people know who Christie Brinkley is anymore?

Here's some pictures or something.

AAavAWL.img

Holy shit, she's 61. I'd hit that with impunity.

Lindsay Lohan continuing to be just slightly off

274389E400000578-3027978-image-a-105_1428357147152.jpg

They say Gwyneth Paltrow turned down the role of Rose in Titanic.

John Travolta turned down Forrest Gump.

Molly Ringwald turned down Pretty Woman.

So they say.

Speaking of Gwyneth Paltrow, she attempted to make a statement of social consciousness - and showing how relatable she is to the common human - by trying to live on food stamps for a week.

I guess it is an actual thing that many people are doing. It's called the SNAP challenge.

Paltrow is the latest high profile figure to take the SNAP challenge — a hunger awareness initiative that invites participants to experience what it's like to live and eat for seven days on the amount a person on his or her state's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program would have to budget. On Thursday, Paltrow announced she's doing it as part of the Food Bank NYC fundraising challenge, after being nominated by her buddy Mario Batali. And to kick off, she tweeted a photo of a paltry array of groceries and said, "This is what $29 gets you at the grocery store—what families on SNAP (i.e. food stamps) have to live on for a week."

Okay and people freaked out. It was a no-win situation for her. People accused her of poverty tourism and being clueless and condescending and whatever. She is an evil villain.

I am much more generous in my judgment and see her heart as being in the right place and also acknowledge that she was simply responding to a challenge and if she ignored it, she would have been as much or more of a villain.

Here's my only thing. In her $29 worth of groceries for a week, she had 7 limes.

7 limes.

:thinking:

Families get WAY more than $29 for food for the week.

Crazy wacky internet people

limes don't have a good looks per dollar ratio.

She's not a celebrity, but she should be.

Horny Mom Threw Teen Daughter a Naked Twister Sex Party, AA Sponsor Says

Lehnardt's alleged story to her sober buddy only gets wilder from there. According to Augusta Crime: She initially joined in the teens' naked game of Twister, but ended up fucking an 18-year-old in the bathroom. Later, because she was still "horny," she brought out some sex toys and began using them on herself in the living room. The whole naked party eventually moved to the hot tub.
The night ended for Lehnardt around 3:30 a.m., when she woke up in her bed to find her daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend having sex with her.

I mean it's good to have hobbies and stuff.

Gwyneth Paltrow famously advocated for women steam-cleaning their vaginas.

I can't oppose the idea. I have gone through life without ever being with a woman who does that. Somehow I have gotten by. But if someone wants to do it, how can I be against?

But again, just a bit off-kilter if you want to present yourself as a common, relatable woman.

7 limes

:thinking:

Families get WAY more than $29 for food for the week.

Crazy wacky internet people

A family of 4 gets roughly $275/month. Not a lot, but you can make it work by shopping ads and using coupons. I'm in that business and it's amazing how much pop, red bull, chips, little debbies, and frozen pizzas are in those carts.

Mila Kunis accused of chicken theft

Mila Kunis has been accused of stealing her childhood friend's chicken.

Kristina Karo has filed a lawsuit against her former pal - who she claims she was ''inseparable'' from during their first year at school in the Ukraine - in which she claims the 'Black Swan' actress was responsible for the disappearance of her beloved pet Doggie.

Kristina - who claims Mila's conduct has prevented her from pursuing the American dream - is seeking $5,000 to cover her therapy costs and as compensation for her emotional distress.

:tears:

and this apparently is Bruce Jenner having a smoke wearing a dress

bruce-jenner-wearing-dress-malibu.jpg