Canadians

• Start date
  • Replies 131 Comments
  • Views 9,899 Views
I saved a few documents with some info I wanted to retain. Not much, maybe 6 text docs half a page each.

for example:

Womans survival, however, depended on her ability to emotionally snare a man to protect both herself and her offspring.

Is it any wonder why women have developed adaptations to emotionally manipulate men?

In a world full of physical predators, woman has made herself an emotional predator in order to protect herself and her children.

Whereas mans weapon is his physical prowess, womans weapon is her emotional manipulation.

Women are master manipulators and better than men at it, not even close.

some of the major emotional manipulation tactics women use:

-Fake Smile and Kindness: to gain favors
-Guilt Tripping: to make you commit to things you don't want to get involved in
-Shameless Lying: to cover up their lies and maintain their 'innocent' image
-Shaming: to control you by using your insecurities against you.

What disgusts me more than the manipulation tactics themselves is just how smug they are about it, as if I'm too stupid to see right through them. The scariest ones are not the whiny ones that bitch all the time, because they make themselves too obvious. It's the ones that pretend to be high class and sophisticated. Their sense of entitlement is clinical and they're emotionless like a pure psychopath.

To counter their manipulation:
1) Always remember that your needs come first. If you're not getting anything in return, you're her pedestal.
2) Beat them at their own game. The only real way to do this is to jump in and get dirty by being socially involved with them. I once worked one summer with all female staff with me the only male. I learned more about women during that summer than when I took evolutionary psychology course in university.

--------------------------------

the "cost" of sex for (beta) providers is high.

For some women, if they throw you into the provider box, they will charge a high price.

You will have to exchange resources, wine and dine them, spend money, etc. before you get laid.

Lovers are the men that women find immediately instinctually attractive and their cost of sex is very low.

Bottom line, if you want your cost of sex to be low, you have to be in the Lover category.

And note to the women.

I think where guys can get really angry is when they find out that you have been charging two different prices,

an extremely low give-away price for one group of men while charging the beta guy a very high price.

It makes the guy feel like he has been conned.

But that breaks the feminist fantasy market.

The ideal is for them to sell low, or give for free, for the younger years to a select group of guys (highly sexually attractive men) because is fun and easy for them to do, their bodies compel them to do so and then sell the same item high for an entire different group of guys that are not fun so the woman has to do an effort to feel compelled to please (I wonder if there is a link in this with sexless marriages, if the guy is not providing to a satisfactory level then he doesnt deserve more than the woman is willing to give that hence I got headache honey for the next 10 years ).

It seems to me that the logic behind is that if you are sexually attractive you deserve free sex but if you are not sexually attractive you dont deserve free sex then you have to pay for sex with commitment, gifts, emotional support, company and so on.

So from the POV of a young woman, she is indeed making a personal sacrifice by having sex with the guys she is not that attracted sexually even though she might be attracted to other traits.

So I think the point is that promiscuous women have a different prize for sex according to the buyer.

Last edited:
whats the take away for the average guy like us plommer

If it was truly 80/20 then there wouldn't be as much marriage and population growth would be dwindling. You're force getter about Beta women... Unattractive women, and/or less desirable women to the Alpha's. Your entire equation is alpha/alpha based:

not every woman would fall in line with the theory its a majority theory.

what percent of women does it apply to is one key question

also just because people are in marriages and have had kids does not mean it doesnt not apply. cheating occurs in many marriages. divorce is up around 50% these days

also if the theory is that women want to procreate with an alpha and have a beta raise the kid. it doesnt mean they dont want children, population should be fine

:ohmy:

whats the take away for the average guy like us plommer

I would like to know as well.

What do you mean whats the take away?

Be smart, being nice to a woman that doesn't find you attractive will not make her want to fuck you.
Either you are or are not attractive to her, you can't negotiate attraction.

When you are with a woman always lead. They want to be followers. If they resist or try to shit test you stand your ground and don't give in when she attempts to manipulate you. Being beta ie a follower will repulse her. Once you're in the friend zone there is no way out, cut your losses.

When women attempt to dominate they are testing you to see if you are worthy, back down, submit and You fail the test and she is repelled. She will resent you and treat you like shit.

Be a fucking man. Keep her in line. Don't believe all the feminist horseshit that women are equal to men. They are equals in society and under law but they cannot survive without men, men are superior.

The only reason feminism exists nowadays is to promote womens causes at the expense of men.

Feminism exists only because men were manipulated into allowing it.

If men wanted to end it it would be over quickly. Women want to be equal? Lets see them go to battle vs males.

Everything that has made our society what it is today was caused by men.

Men invent, men build, men fix, men protect etc etc.

Modern feminism seeks to pussyfy us, and shame us for being men and behaving like men.
Look at Europe, those Swedish fucking meatballs stand by and watch their women get attacked by muslims. They have been feminized, a real man would bash the skull in of any muslim attempting to fuck with his woman.

I'm not a religious guy and not impressed with Islam but at least those guys keep their broads in line.

Last edited:
We gotta get Plommer a talk show.

Does this advice also work with women who have Down syndrome?

you got this from that? We need Muddy to weigh in on this (if we can pull him away from the pineapples and his talking ice cream)

Somewhere I learned that a man often needs to put his foot down. Yeah women are often lost in what the fok they're doing. But I tend to think that has more to do with the crap the current culture teaches them vs their inner programming.
Either way, once you put your foot down (take control) you're committing yourself and then (at least I) would feel obliged to follow through. And that would only be worth it if you truly had special feelings and respect for that particular woman (maybe not even then)

We need Muddy to weigh in on this

:laugh:

I sure didn't read any of that.

I don't even know the topic. Valorem still aggressively not caring about his ex or something?

Plommer is writing a dissertation on the nature of women, nice guys finish last, "beta males" etc..
Cali was advised to prepare for a life with a boring man and get ready to end her joyfull cock riding. :dunno:

you got this from that? We need Muddy to weigh in on this (if we can pull him away from the pineapples and his talking ice cream)

Somewhere I learned that a man often needs to put his foot down. Yeah women are often lost in what the fok they're doing. But I tend to think that has more to do with the crap the current culture teaches them vs their inner programming.
Either way, once you put your foot down (take control) you're committing yourself and then (at least I) would feel obliged to follow through. And that would only be worth it if you truly had special feelings and respect for that particular woman (maybe not even then)
I agree with you 100%.

Most of the things in my posts are copy paste. Only small parts are my original ideas.

I'm basically just annoyed at all the politically correct crap and being told that my behaviour as a man is unacceptable (to feminists).

I'd appreciate muddy not participating in this conversation. His posts are cringeworthy most of the time.

I read one of his posts where he was whining about crap music - Canadian content on the radio.

You know what most people would do if they didn't like what was on the radio? They would plug in their mp3 player and listen to what they want, or listen to cd's or get satellite radio and not bitch. Find a solution and execute and stop complaining.

Muddy, thanks for staying out of this one.:guitar:

Plommer out for now, might check back in in a few months, for now I'm headed back to my home across the street.

Later boys.

Last edited:
What's across the street?

a few months? what you can't say hello?

I realize that I have never made a smellmitment.

I just kind of go from one smell to another - willy nilly. There is no predicting.

Sometimes I feel like I should make a smellmitment.

Good Lord..more of Plommer's simplistic "ya have to treat women like shit" garbage. I had the debate across the street pal, so won't have it here too, but good grief. :cop:

wait, you had a debate with Plommer at his new house across the street?