Canadians

• Start date
  • Replies 131 Comments
  • Views 9,807 Views
When was the last time you personally played hockey in any setting?

I'm curious, who do we have left here? Muddy Matty, mr.Q, Plommer, Pucky AJ Cobra King, ...so maybe I get 2-3 answers I hope

I've played hockey when I was a kid from the age of around 4 until my early 20's. I played serious competitive hockey from 12 - 18 years old. After 18 I played in goon beer leagues. I haven't played a whole lot at all lately. I actually played on a Friday night about 5 months ago. It was very tough as the guys I played with were in great shape. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I played 2 days in a row last month and the second day I actually started to feel young and got my mind and legs back. I was called 2 weeks ago to play regular hockey on Friday nights and also got an email to play regularly now and into the summer on Sunday nights, but I took a pass on both. I'm really regretting turning down the Friday night opportunity, but oh well. I just spent close to 7 months in the rink with both boys. I'm tired of rinks right now.

God bless you all!!!

yeah you should've taken that offer Pucky, dumass

I've played hockey when I was a kid from the age of around 4 until my early 20's. I played serious competitive hockey from 12 - 18 years old. After 18 I played in goon beer leagues. I haven't played a whole lot at all lately. I actually played on a Friday night about 5 months ago. It was very tough as the guys I played with were in great shape. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I played 2 days in a row last month and the second day I actually started to feel young and got my mind and legs back. I was called 2 weeks ago to play regular hockey on Friday nights and also got an email to play regularly now and into the summer on Sunday nights, but I took a pass on both. I'm really regretting turning down the Friday night opportunity, but oh well. I just spent close to 7 months in the rink with both boys. I'm tired of rinks right now.

God bless you all!!!

Pucky, what do you think about Perron's stick?

http://www.latimes.com/sports/ducks/la-sp-ducks-perron-penguins-20160208-story.html

PERRON_672_102613.jpg

I'd like to see that stick straight p against his body. A forward's stick should be just below the chin while on skates.

Common pucky. It's a tiny stick. Easy to tell.

i had sex with a Canadian on Tuesday.

he lives here in Sf, tho.

No. But funny you mention that... It's been on my mind lately.

I'd need to drop like 15 to 20 lb's tho.

No. But funny you mention that... It's been on my mind lately.

I'd need to drop like 15 to 20 lb's tho.

No chance you need to drop 20lbs unless you've gained 40.

I've been researching said subject a lot lately (divorced). I've come across many a fat chick whom I wouldn't touch for free charging $300+ an hour.

I'm guessing you don't need to drop anything.

HER:
Height 52
Weight 105 lbs.
Hair Blonde
Eyes Blue
Shoes 35.5
Dress 0 or 2
Measurements 32D 24 34
Piercings Ears

ME:
Height 57
Weight 165 lbs.
Hair Dark Blonde / Light Brown
Eyes Green
Shoes 9.5 (I think that's 40)
Dress 10
Measurements 38D ?? ??
Piercings Ears

You can't possibly weigh 165?? What happened in the last 3 years?

She's also like 35 and I'm sure everything's exaggerated. And that's top end that I've seen. Chick get 5k a day to take her on first class vacations. SUre you could clean up too.

ME:
Height 57
Weight 165 lbs.
Hair Dark Blonde / Light Brown
Eyes Green
Shoes 9.5 (I think that's 40)
Dress 10
Measurements 38D ?? ??
Piercings Ears

Jesus Christ Cali, 200lbs is on the horizon isn't ?

Enjoy your ride on the cock carousel, soon it's going to be time to lock down a good caring man that can provide for you and your offspring and that you will lose interest in having sex with after shooting out a couple of kids.

How are you doing otherwise?

Doesn't coke help keep the weight off?

Enjoy your ride on the cock carousel, soon it's going to be time to lock down a good caring man that can provide for you and your offspring and that you will lose interest in having sex with after shooting out a couple of kids.

:lol:you make it sound so easy pal

The cock carousel sounds like a winning idea for a burning man installation.