Canadians

• Start date
  • Replies 131 Comments
  • Views 9,904 Views
it was meant to be laced with sarcasm i guess it gets lost when you type words in a forum you put it in huge fukkin font. it was interesting

im not sure i understand the predicament cali, you want to like nice guys but you only like pricks?

i think i am probably between the alpha and the beta i am married now but i would agree that when i have portrayed more alpha tendencies while dating i had more success

very interesting for sure.

think about the list of single guys that you spend time with occassionally either now or in the past. good chance you friend zoned some of them and they were interested in more

im not sure i understand the predicament cali, you want to like nice guys but you only like pricks?

She wants to like nice guys but she's not sexually attracted to them, she's addicted to the high she gets from sex with the hot guys. Known as "gina tingles"

Oxytocin levels rise with these men and she bonds with them. This doesn't happen with nice (ie not sexy) beta guys.

The hot guys she gets off with and loves to be with are a small group of the entire human male population, they are universally attractive, most women will do anything to be with them because they excite them in ways that no nice guy can.

Since there are few men like this (Alphas) there are not enough of them to go around and basically women share these guys, and they know it.

These men won't commit and don't treat women well because they are just vaginas to them and vaginas are plentiful and made available at all times. This makes them bad boys.

The women know the bad boys won't commit but they can't help themselves because the sexual desire is so strong. They know they are better off with a beta but being with him doesn't produce the same feelings as when she's with her stud.

Women are knowingly sharing a relatively small pool of alpha men among themselves.

The theory is the 80/20 rule in that 20% of the men are dominating 80% of the women - most notably in casual sex.

Women are not sexual prudes. They are only prudish with their betas because they don't feel the lust like they do with the bad boy.

These women that make regular men wait for sex or make them earn it don't behave the same way with alphas. One night stands are common as are romps behind the dumpster in back of the club where they just met. They will suck their dicks within minutes of meeting.

Basically it comes down to power. When a man worships a woman and will do anything for her she has the power and she will resent the man eventually - women are naturally submissive and WANT to be dominated by a superior man.

With bad boys the situation is different, the bad boy is indifferent to the woman but she has crazy strong desire for him and that gives him the power.

I challenge Caligirl to dispute any of this.

Last edited:
damn plommer pulling out the artillery. shits getting heavy in here:inyourface:

If it was truly 80/20 then there wouldn't be as much marriage and population growth would be dwindling. You're force getter about Beta women... Unattractive women, and/or less desirable women to the Alpha's. Your entire equation is alpha/alpha based:

If it was truly 80/20 then there wouldn't be as much marriage and population growth would be dwindling. You're force getter about Beta women... Unattractive women, and/or less desirable women to the Alpha's. Your entire equation is alpha/alpha based:
I was mostly referring to casual sex. A small group of men ie 20% are having most of the sex with 80% of promiscuous women.

The numbers are not exact but you get the idea. Women share these guys. I've seen studies on STDs that support the theory.

Far more women with STD's than men suggesting the small group of men are infecting most of the women.

None of these are my ideas, I'm repeating some of the interesting things I've found online.

Marriage is on the decline and population growth is dwindling in N America btw.

Plommer pal, there's a grain of truth in everything you're saying, but ultimately I would guess your theory has as much scientific basis as Maslows. :grin:
And Cali makes a good point about unattractive "beta"(ridiculous terminology btw) women, which is what I was alluding to in my original comment about you making it sound easy.
You think men have it tough, I'm thinking less than attractive women have it a lot more tough.

Besides weren't you the one who always said pussy is overvalued in North America? Women in other parts of the world know what their pussy's worth ...and it's not that much :dunno:

btw, you're still my favorite poster

btw, how do you get force getter from (I'm hoping) forgetting? They must figure Cali's into that Star Wars shit

Plommer pal, there's a grain of truth in everything you're saying, but ultimately I would guess your theory has as much scientific basis as Maslows. :grin:
There is lots of scientific proof to substantiate the theory.
Lots of info on this subject online, LOTS

Besides weren't you the one who always said pussy is overvalued in North America? Women in other parts of the world know what their pussy's worth ...and it's not that much
That was me and its still true.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of commitment.

If women had their way we would all be raising Channing Tatum's babies.

:mudcat:

(And if men had their way, we'd all be Channing Tatum.)

btw, how do you get force getter from (I'm hoping) forgetting? They must figure Cali's into that Star Wars shit

The force is strong with this one.

Damn talk-to-text

What happens to alphas as they age, when they start getting tired and wrinkly? Do they become betas?

What happens in countries like China where there's a surplus of 30 million men? Is there a third tier of gammas?

I thought gammas were the I-don't-give-a-fuck-about-this-nonsense quirkies. People like me.

Or is that omegas? This Greek shit is confusing.

What happens to alphas as they age, when they start getting tired and wrinkly? Do they become betas?

What happens in countries like China where there's a surplus of 30 million men? Is there a third tier of gammas?
Aged alphas can become betas, absolutely. It all depends on the guy.

When alphas age if they are no longer useful/desired to the woman AND she has the ability (ie is still attractive) to trade up she will. Without hesitation and without remorse.

I don't know about China precisely but Chinese women are openly hypergamous and very choosy because of the huge imbalance between the sexes.
=========================================
This is also true about women:

BRIFFAULTS LAW:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal (human) family.
Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

There are a few corollaries I would add:

• Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

• Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

• A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

Plommer I wanna see all the contents of the "Meninism" folder on your computer.

Plommer I wanna see all the contents of the "Meninism" folder on your computer.
Marty there is no such thing as "meninism" pal.

That hashtag was a ruse, a joke, mockery.

I saved a few documents with some info I wanted to retain. Not much, maybe 6 text docs half a page each.