Canadians

• Start date
  • Replies 131 Comments
  • Views 9,810 Views
:lol:you make it sound so easy pal

Reno we humans are similar to primates and share the same sexual/reproduction strategies

Hypergamy pal.

Human females are hypergamous by nature. This is a fact.

Reno its easy for a broad, especially if she's in any way attractive. ie has high sexual market value (SMV)
There are tons of "thirsty" (Beta) men "nice guys" dying for a chance to be with a woman long term.

Cali is demonstrating how women use the Alpha Fux / Beta bux strategy and the female advantage.

A very popular theory is that women (especially attractive women) only find a small portion of men to be very attractive and they consider most men not attractive.

When a women is young and attractive she seeks sex with and fucks "hot" guys (Alphas). These men are highly regarded by women. Top tier men in terms of looks - handsome, fit etc.

They almost never commit to any one woman because they don't have to, these hot men have unlimited options because women throw themselves at them.

Because they won't commit/settle women refer to them as bad boys, jerks etc.

After years of fucking the hot guys a woman starts becoming more interested in settling down with one man. They know the studs that they are so sexually attracted to will never settle down with them and even if they could find one that would they are very much aware of the fact many other women are attracted to him and will pursue him and the likelihood he will cheat is very high.

Then you have the "good guys" (Betas). Women are much less sexually attracted to these men but they are usually stable, responsible, with good jobs and a nice income.

They fill the "provider" role women seek. Women like and admire these guys.
These are the men women marry.

Women are more interested in looks than men. Men will fuck almost any woman.

Women are much more picky about who they sleep with for sexual pleasure, regular guys don't give them gina tingles.

They settle with men who provide and many will cheat on him with an Alpha under the right opportunity presents itself.

Women cheat just as much as men, only women are MUCH better at hiding it.

Last edited:
Read this article and tell me you disagree with it:

It explains the duality of female sexual strategy.

http://www.sexpressionists.com/2015/04/women-explained-part-two-hypergamy.html

"Women simultaneously want the genes of alpha males and the resources of beta males.

Ideally, those occur in the same package. Practically, there aren't enough of these men to go around, so evolution created some work-arounds.

Most notably would be women's tendency to seek alpha males when ovulating (to produce alpha babies) and seek beta males the rest of the time (to raise those alpha babies.)

The goal is to produce the best possible children and give them the best possible opportunity to survive.

This is a pattern that's been repeated countless times throughout the history of our species.

This seeking of the best possible outcome for their offspring is often called "hypergamy", which is often thought of as the tendency for women to "marry up."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
everyday-comments-funny-2976.jpeg

Last edited:
we are just animals
Basically yes we are the most intelligent animals on the planet and have evolved to create civilization, the core of our brains are still primal.

Human sexual nature is instinctive - the "lizard brain" makes the decisions about sex/reproduction.
We as intelligent beings have the ability to override our primal urges most of but not all of the time.

Rouge I've read a number of articles like this one:

http://www.sexpressionists.com/2015/...hypergamy.html

and I immediately recognized it as true, based on years of my own experiences with women and observing their behaviour. It was an awakening.

"Don't listen to what a woman says - watch what she does" - alot of women aren't aware of their hypergamous nature.

They say they want a nice guy but their actions prove otherwise, they continuously chase the Alphas because they are programmed to while insisting they want a good guy.

Caligurl is an excellent example. Classic.

Last edited:
oh boy, I hope hypergamy isn't the new word I'm gonna start hearing everyday now.:facepalm:

Subtle shot at cali im not sure she will notice

Subtle shot at cali im not sure she will notice
How do you figure?

I simply pointed out that her behaviour is quite normal with an explanation.

No shot taken.

oh boy, I hope hypergamy isn't the new word I'm gonna start hearing everyday now.:facepalm:

Why does the word bother you?

It's just a word and it's been around a long time. Not many people are familiar with it and some don't believe it.

Basically yes we are the most intelligent animals on the planet and have evolved to create civilization, the core of our brains are still primal.

Human sexual nature is instinctive - the "lizard brain" makes the decisions about sex/reproduction.
We as intelligent beings have the ability to override our primal urges most of but not all of the time.

Rouge I've read a number of articles like this one:

http://www.sexpressionists.com/2015/...hypergamy.html

and I immediately recognized it as true, based on years of my own experiences with women and observing their behaviour. It was an awakening.

"Don't listen to what a woman says - watch what she does" - alot of women aren't aware of their hypergamous nature.

They say they want a nice guy but their actions prove otherwise, they continuously chase the Alphas because they are programmed to while insisting they want a good guy.

Caligurl is an excellent example. Classic.

I agree

And, it's something I should probably seek therapy for.

Btw 165lbs at 5'7" isn't bad at all.

When I joined Gamelive I was like 150lbs

Reno we humans are similar to primates and share the same sexual/reproduction strategies

Hypergamy pal.

Human females are hypergamous by nature. This is a fact.

Reno its easy for a broad, especially if she's in any way attractive. ie has high sexual market value (SMV)
There are tons of "thirsty" (Beta) men "nice guys" dying for a chance to be with a woman long term.

Cali is demonstrating how women use the Alpha Fux / Beta bux strategy and the female advantage.

A very popular theory is that women (especially attractive women) only find a small portion of men to be very attractive and they consider most men not attractive.

When a women is young and attractive she seeks sex with and fucks "hot" guys (Alphas). These men are highly regarded by women. Top tier men in terms of looks - handsome, fit etc.

They almost never commit to any one woman because they don't have to, these hot men have unlimited options because women throw themselves at them.

Because they won't commit/settle women refer to them as bad boys, jerks etc.

After years of fucking the hot guys a woman starts becoming more interested in settling down with one man. They know the studs that they are so sexually attracted to will never settle down with them and even if they could find one that would they are very much aware of the fact many other women are attracted to him and will pursue him and the likelihood he will cheat is very high.

Then you have the "good guys" (Betas). Women are much less sexually attracted to these men but they are usually stable, responsible, with good jobs and a nice income.

They fill the "provider" role women seek. Women like and admire these guys.
These are the men women marry.

Women are more interested in looks than men. Men will fuck almost any woman.

Women are much more picky about who they sleep with for sexual pleasure, regular guys don't give them gina tingles.

They settle with men who provide and many will cheat on him with an Alpha under the right opportunity presents itself.

Women cheat just as much as men, only women are MUCH better at hiding it.

I copy and pasted what you wrote to a couple friends of mine to see if they agreed --- we are all single attractive women in our 30s. we :pikachu:agree with this 100%

I copy and pasted what you wrote to a couple friends of mine to see if they agreed --- we are all single attractive women in our 30s. we :pikachu:agree with this 100%

Thanks for your input. You know I wasn't taking a shot at you personally, I was just explaining to the guys the theory behind womens behaviour when it comes to sex/mating and what motivates them.

Im fascinated with the subject.

And, it's something I should probably seek therapy for.

Btw 165lbs at 5'7" isn't bad at all.

When I joined Gamelive I was like 150lbs
You want to seek therapy for your natural behaviour?

That would be like a man going to therapy for liking women with big tits.

You don't need therapy. You might be able to help yourself by becoming more aware of yourself.

But I want to meet Beta but I'm still solely attracted to Alpha

Thanks for your input. You know I wasn't taking a shot at you personally, I was just explaining to the guys the theory behind womens behaviour when it comes to sex/mating and what motivates them.

Im fascinated with the subject.

I honestly didn't take it as a shot against me at all. I can't tell you how many women I know who fit this 100%. It's truly nature/natural.

But I want to meet Beta but I'm still solely attracted to Alpha

I hear you pal. Attraction is not negotiable. Lots of women are in the same predicament.

You know the guys you lust after will never marry you and even if they did they would still fuck around because they have so many opportunities to do so.

You will have to settle for a beta in order to be married and it probably won't end well.

What pissed me off was being given the wrong information on what would help being successful with the ladies.

Being nice and attentive and all that other crap. Treating a woman like a queen will get you friendzoned or ditched.

Women love masculinity, no surprise but our culture is feminizing boys these days.

I figured some of these things on my own after little success using advice given to me by women.

One big eye opener was when I was with a girlfriend and we had not yet had sex. Whenever I tried to escalate and we'd get close I'd ask her for permission. The answer was no. When I stopped asking and just took what I want by dominating her she responded positively and the sex was great.

It taught me that sometimes no means maybe or yes.

By asking for sex (as gentleman are taught) it made me appear weak and submissive to her .

By doing what comes naturally and escalating and me dominating she was turned on and sex just happened. That was a valuable lesson and dominating worked well with women for me over the years.

I honestly didn't take it as a shot against me at all. I can't tell you how many women I know who fit this 100%. It's truly nature/natural.
Yeah it was never meant to be an insult. We are pretty open here and I just wanted to voice my opinion.

Last edited: