Caligirl: Would you fok this person?

• Start date
  • Replies 334 Comments
  • Views 22,882 Views
moldy you saw the one where she's doing the faces at work?

such a cutie, you can even see her eye colors there

Meh, I'm with MF...she's semi-cute but I would definitely bang her if she asked me to.

I would find a way to get past her cuntiness.

What I mean to say is, I would bang her.

And by "her" I mean not Cali.

but she has pretty eyes like mrs. x

And we see how far THAT got me.

Actually my last post might not have come across correctly. What I meant to say was....

I would toadally have sex with Teela if she was half as hot as Acid Joe. Other than that, only if she had cerebral palsy because it would make her interesting.

No wait that's not it either.

I would rate Cali a North Lawndale, chicago 10 and a Pawley's Island 6

basically I'd say in an average location she would rate just a bit below monkey's current bodyfat %

I don't get off on judging regular people on their appearance. Not cool at all. Have you seen me? Who the fok am I to rate anyone else.

But people in wheelchairs? Funny. Fok yes.

And Plommer too. Butt ugly.

Actually my last post might not have come across correctly. What I meant to say was....

I would toadally have sex with Teela if she was half as hot as Acid Joe. Other than that, only if she had cerebral palsy because it would make her interesting.

Or if Teela was black, I mean for the longest I thought she was black just listen to her name, teela like laquisha, yoquanda, shanaynay.

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

kisses wet

So just so I'm on the up and up...

I should or I should not include you any longer when I make fun of people in wheelchairs, ugly people, fat people, retards, ninjas with bad hearing, people who live in Vermont, hairy guys with pencil dicks, Wally, etc etc.

I just want to make sure we keep a respectable relationship.

Because I love you.

So much.

You forgot guys in uniforms, crotch headbutts, British people that live in Canada, Steve Irwin and my vagina.

Meh, I'm with MF...she's semi-cute but I would definitely bang her if she asked me to.

I would find a way to get past her cuntiness.

What I mean to say is, I would bang her.

And by "her" I mean not Cali.

ouch