Caligirl: Would you fok this person?

• Start date
  • Replies 334 Comments
  • Views 22,812 Views
Cali, we should go out some time. I bet you're a fun date. We could go wave sandwiches and bags of meth in the faces of homeless people. We could go make "Moo!" noises behind "fat bitches" shopping at Walmart. We could ask people in wheelchairs if they want to race uphill.

Imagine how good that would make you feel!

Cunt.
haha. It's funny how everyone here gives Cali a pass on all the shallow shit she posts

Fuk you all, that woman looked a lot like my mother.

haha. It's funny how everyone here gives Cali a pass on all the shallow shit she posts

:redx:

theres at least a few remaining bastions of quality control on here illy. fear not.

I think she would do him even with an 8" cock and $21 million in the bank.

Cali, we should go out some time. I bet you're a fun date. We could go wave sandwiches and bags of meth in the faces of homeless people. We could go make "Moo!" noises behind "fat bitches" shopping at Walmart. We could ask people in wheelchairs if they want to race uphill.

Imagine how good that would make you feel!

Cunt.

i think you missed the fact that i know the women i posted in the prior thread and she is an awful person.

go fuck yourself

i think you missed the fact that i know the women i posted in the prior thread and she is an awful person.

go fuck yourself

It would have to be stated for me to MISS it, genius.

And if she actually is an awful person, you're sure giving her a run for her money, bitch.

I'm going to start posting pics of women to get a gage for what your types are... it will be fun.

How about her? Would you fuck her? for free? would you want to get paid, if so, how much? Would you pay her? Go....

282669_708127245476_31504792_36138942_3267245_n.jpg

285992_713573201736_31504792_36239657_2223973_o.jpg

not to be a beacon for accuracy, but above is what was said

Good rule of thumb: If you don't want people posting nasty comments about your pictures, don't post pictures of others to garner nasty comments.

Piling on, it happens.

The new Gamelive slogan.

It's better to pile on some chick that you don't know who has done nothing to you based strictly on her appearance. Right, CB? :rolleyes:

Pathetic.

oh monkey, get off your high horse, you're not that great.

well i know that you freely call people a cunt, even when the person you're saying that to could honestly care less. YAWN. You're not the first person to call me that on this forum. your rant is old news. try something more novel and we'll talk.

It's better to pile on some chick that you don't know who has done nothing to you based strictly on her appearance. Right, CB? :rolleyes:

Pathetic.

Nah it's better to call random people that you have never meant cunts and pathetic in order to try and make yourself feel superior.

well i know that you freely call people a cunt, even when the person you're saying that to could honestly care less. YAWN. You're not the first person to call me that on this forum. your rant is old news. try something more novel and we'll talk.

You act like I WANT to talk to you. I COULDN"T (using the terminology properly) care less whether you got flattened by a fucking semi-truck.

I call people CUNTS when they ACT like cunts.

It's quite ironic that YOU tell ME to get off my high horse when YOU'RE the one posting pictures of people in the hopes that TOTAL STRANGERS degrade them based purely on their appearance.

You're truly a pathetic human being who feels somehow entitled when you're nothing but a semi-attractive, ignorant bitch with a shitty fucking job. Get a clue, CUNT.

Nah it's better to call random people that you have never meant cunts and pathetic in order to try and make yourself feel superior.

Yes. It's ME that is trying to feel superior. LOL.

Could you be any more dense?