Caligirl: Would you fok this person?

• Start date
  • Replies 334 Comments
  • Views 22,908 Views
I don't get off on judging regular people on their appearance. Not cool at all. Have you seen me? Who the fok am I to rate anyone else.

But people in wheelchairs? Funny. Fok yes.

And Plommer too. Butt ugly.

That one really hurt, just who the fuck are you calling "regular"?

Plommer, suck a fat baby's dick, sir!

i can get you a baby by 3 oclock in the afternoon. there are ways dude. you dont even want to know.

If I knew where to find a fat baby I would.

I just thought of 4 wise cracks to come back here, and all of them either fell flat or were so out of line that they didn't even make sense.

So I did what a professional poster should do.

I walked away.

That's a lesson for all these kids gettin' into the game these days without a clue.

Learn from ya boi.

Peace
-Shannon Caddo

I just thought of 4 wise cracks to come back here, and all of them either fell flat or were so out of line that they didn't even make sense.

So I did what a professional poster should do.

I walked away.

That's a lesson for all these kids gettin' into the game these days without a clue.

Learn from ya boi.

Peace
-Shannon Caddo

:+1:

You act like I WANT to talk to you. I COULDN"T (using the terminology properly) care less whether you got flattened by a fucking semi-truck.

I call people CUNTS when they ACT like cunts.

It's quite ironic that YOU tell ME to get off my high horse when YOU'RE the one posting pictures of people in the hopes that TOTAL STRANGERS degrade them based purely on their appearance.

You're truly a pathetic human being who feels somehow entitled when you're nothing but a semi-attractive, ignorant bitch with a shitty fucking job. Get a clue, CUNT.

oh boy oh boy oh boy. TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDICATION. You have obviously gone off of it.

I actually just got hired for and AMAZING job in an industry I LOVE. You don't even know what you are talking about. Are you basing this on the fact that I once mentioned that I don't make very good money? WHO CARES? I do what I love for a living. Can you say that? And I freelance on the side, and I have family income. Basically, I love my job which I doubt you do. No one as angry as you could actually be happy in life.

Please stop harassing me for your own enjoyment and self validation. It's just as pathetic as my posting the photos of the girl I dislike.

I like you both caligirl, so no offense here.

But, yea MF does what he loves. And he certainly on many occasions makes more in a day that you probably do all year.

Not that that is relevant, but you brought it up.

who cares who makes $ i was talking more about job satisfaction. and point was that i love my career, and b/c i love it I am willing to do it for what it pays, b/c it makes me very happy. So why would he say i have a shit job? He has no idea what I do on a daily basis.

obviously what makes this fucker happy is verbally abusing a 25 year old girl on a gambling forum.

and congrats on the new job Cali!!!

doing the same kind of thing?

the stingray really fucked steve irwin

right in the chest!

and congrats on the new job Cali!!!

doing the same kind of thing?

yes and no. it's 100% marketing, whereas my last/current position is like 75% marketing 25% sales.

It's a lot of audience development too. I'm really excited.