Caligirl news

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 7,834 Views
Whoever hired you is probably a scumbag. Guy could have found someone more qualified but instead he accepted you because you would blow him anytime 24/7. Congrats

I usually don't like to encourage patty, but this is kind of funny..sorry.

Patty, I could care less about. But Blitty, you actually know me.

My new company is one of the largest in the industry in the world.

Eat shit Blitty.

On to better things. Peace out.

Patty, the over under on first job related cock sucked is 17.5 days

o17.5 +100
u17.5 -130

Cali, it was one of the few funny things he has ever said.

Your new company looks great, I saw the website. And I congratulated you on FB already.

Congrats again.

Congrats.

Perhaps you are a goddess who is the exception. I don't see it though. Pretty sure patty was right though, that you took a huge load down your throat for an upgraded position (most likely moving from junior copy maker and fax receiver to senior coffee server). So congrats on that one!

BrockLesnarIsBack - make a video pal.

Perhaps you are a goddess who is the exception. I don't see it though. Pretty sure patty was right though, that you took a huge load down your throat for an upgraded position (most likely moving from junior copy maker and fax receiver to senior coffee server). So congrats on that one!

:IHearMusicInTheStreetYesIHearTheFunkyBeat:

Don't forget to pick up office supplies

stocking-stuffers.jpg

CaliGirl doesn't need rubbers cause she only sleeps with clean dudes; she got invited to drink with Katy Perry and the guy from Forgetting Sarah Marshall for Christ's sake!!!!!

I would like to nominate CaliGirlNJ for the Too-Cool-For-Gamelive Lifetime Achievement Award.

CaliGirl doesn't need rubbers cause she only sleeps with clean dudes; she got invited to drink with Katy Perry and the guy from Forgetting Sarah Marshall for Christ's sake!!!!!

You're right, she comes off as the type of gal that only will do it if she will get the feeling of a hot load.