Caligirl news

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 7,852 Views
In the end, you'll still be you. No amount of money, change in job or change of location will allow you to escape that.

You say fickle. I say garnering delusions of entitlement.

Maybe. I wouldn't put CaliGirl, nor myself, in that bag.

If you're the least bit active in social media you end up getting job offers thrown at you regularly. I get one every other month. One of these days I'm gonna make a move out of sheer meh-why-not.

She posts threads like she goes through match.com dates too.....Robyn and Teela are on here, both are single...unsure why Cali gets all of the attention, she's a 6 at best.

Who's Jay?

RogueScholar said it best - I'm fastidious.

I am offering both my shoulders for people to cry on. Yeah we don't have personal problems here.

Maybe. I wouldn't put CaliGirl, nor myself, in that bag.

If you're the least bit active in social media you end up getting job offers thrown at you regularly. I get one every other month. One of these days I'm gonna make a move out of sheer meh-why-not.

Well. That's kind of what I mean though. Expect the world. Meet reality. Do it all over again.

No matter how much you love your occupation, there are going to be things that you dislike about it.

It's the Neil Strauss method, boys.

Fiveteamer? We turned each other straight. That's all I'll say.

:fivergays:

Well. That's kind of what I mean though. Expect the world. Meet reality. Do it all over again.

No matter how much you love your occupation, there are going to be things that you dislike about it.

For sure.

I have no further insight about this. Job hopping is in my genes. Daddy Rain is notorious for this - he's worked for just about every car company in the world, several of them more than once.

Fickle.

I'm pretty sure CaliGirl moved from one non-profit into another that she hoped was better. It wasn't so she decided to look for something outside that realm that paid more. Pretty good move imo.

Indeed. Fok a bunch of public-fund-begging non-profits.

Well played Caliballs.

awesome

i was gonna stream wrestlemania but the internet is shitty down here and the stream was going all the time

it was obvious cena was going to job to rocky but I still would liked to have seen it