Caligirl news

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 7,834 Views
awesome

i was gonna stream wrestlemania but the internet is shitty down here and the stream was going all the time

it was obvious cena was going to job to rocky but I still would liked to have seen it

Cena ended up being pretty heavy chalk, I didn't think he'd job and then become the rag doll he is now; letting Lesnar kick his ass then job to Albert....I respect the guy for the losses he's taken in the past few years. Orton losing to Kane was an odd one, he was mega chalk, went off at like -400 I think.

Yesterday was a very bad no good dy. sorrybforvtaking it out on you guys.

However, some of your comments on here are terribly offensive.

another day another dollar
just another cog in the gears of the fake American dream we were sold as chitlins

is this girl always this annoying.

She's 1/4 Jew, she can't help being annoying some of the time.

Broad has got balls though I'll giver her credit, she plays along and takes the heat very well, she has only cried once since she showed up.

For the record, I like her, but that won't stop me from breaking her balls, annoying 1/4 Jew cunt that she can be.

another day another dollar
just another cog in the gears of the fake American dream we were sold as chitlins

Cali has a particularly bad case of this. Not only do you have to strive for it, but also make it look like you're living it.

So many ladies out there think they ain't living unless they're Carrie Bradshaw.

Wow I'm glad I stayed out of this thread. I think a visit to NYC is in order so I can be shown the town by Cali.

She's 1/4 Jew, she can't help being annoying some of the time.

Broad has got balls though I'll giver her credit, she plays along and takes the heat very well, she has only cried once since she showed up.

For the record, I like her, but that won't stop me from breaking her balls, annoying 1/4 Jew cunt that she can be.

plommer is being nice :surprised:

cali wyou want to fuck?? i got a nick dick threesomew ih my gf is coo lt oo

Wow I'm glad I stayed out of this thread. I think a visit to NYC is in order so I can be shown the town by Cali.

If this happens me and Cami are in if it's on a weekend.

Joe and Steve's lets make this happen. Too bad Blitty isn't here