Caligirl news

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 7,845 Views
Unlikely, have my prodigy arriving July 18...but I'll try to work over the old lady.

You're right, she comes off as the type of gal that only will do it if she will get the feeling of a hot load.

nah, she will ask him if he's been checked for hiv within the past week.

CaliGirl: Do you have a condom?
Guy: No
CaliGirl: Why the fuck not?
Guy: You told me to throw them away when we were at the bar.
CaliGirl: I didn't mean literally, I meant pretend in your mind that you were making love to me without a condom.
Guy: I have no idea what the fuck you just said.
CaliGirl: Do you have Aids?
Guy: No, just cancer.
CaliGirl: Fuck me now.

Patty, I could care less about. But Blitty, you actually know me.

My new company is one of the largest in the industry in the world.
Eat shit Blitty.

On to better things. Peace out.

This part worries me. Don't get tricked cali because it already sounds like you are.

My company had 32 billion in revenue last year. Take that Caliballs. #meaninglesspissingmatch

You all disgust me. The way you turn on each other and on me in a split second. Even Matty, wow that's a disappointment, we have always been cool with each other. Here I am, excited about my turn of life events, my life getting better and my new amazing career. And truly now, none of you care? I doubt that. It's so sad how instead of being happy for me, you all feel the need to talk shit and be assholes. It's pathetic.

Congrats!!!!! Hope the job is everything you want and more

ok i'm officially lost... i don't know who's serious and who's not. Is her feelings really hurt or is this just all roleplay?

Many of us have always been nice and respectful towards you. You choose to pursue or concentrate on the negativity of some.

You all disgust me. The way you turn on each other and on me in a split second. Even Matty, wow that's a disappointment, we have always been cool with each other. Here I am, excited about my turn of life events, my life getting better and my new amazing career. And truly now, none of you care? I doubt that. It's so sad how instead of being happy for me, you all feel the need to talk shit and be assholes. It's pathetic.

You fit right in then. You disgust some here quite often too.

Congrats to you on the new gig Cali.

Patty, the over under on first job related cock sucked is 17.5 days

o17.5 +100
u17.5 -130

Just remember to come back two weeks from now to grade my wager.

Now now. I'm truly happy for you that you found something that makes you happy. You came on strong with the silly boasting is all. It's a job. Hope it's all you hope for and more, sincerely!

I'm a cynical fok is all.

Wasn't she excited about her current job too?

This chick goes through jobs like she goes through condoms.

At least she's consistent.

To be fair, I get pretty excited whenever I switch jobs too. Everything looks grandiose and perfect and I'm a fucking God. Feeling usually lasts about 6 months.

Our generation is a fickle bunch.