BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 158,295 Views
My cousins wife of 25+ years was mauled to death today in south Florida while volunteering at a dog shelter.

RIP Pam.

Last edited:
Vancouver transplant I know is turning more murican by the day.

Would you guys take this one back or let him rot north of mexico?

32582801-91ED-41F6-8400-E308F8BDAE1D.jpeg

I believe it is overdue for “Let’s Go Justin” to be en vogue, eh?

Reactions: IAG

it means that the karma a few posters were wishing to get you came, but the planet Saturn embodied as the god Shani, the superviser of karma, took a wrong turn somewhere and headed to Florida and got the wrong person thus me agreeing with you that karma is unreliable, plommy everybody should pay more attention to the indian fairy tales before wishing it on others and before they become disney franchises

RJ, sounds like someone who’s tripping would write? :toke:

it means that the karma a few posters were wishing to get you came, but the planet Saturn embodied as the god Shani, the superviser of karma, took a wrong turn somewhere and headed to Florida and got the wrong person thus me agreeing with you that karma is unreliable, plommy everybody should pay more attention to the indian fairy tales before wishing it on others and before they become disney franchises
I had no idea about the Shani stuff but couldn't agree more about karma.
Karma either has really bad aim and/or is inefficient.

Last edited:
Lots of @reno cool hand wringing about America setting up Russia to falsely make it look like they're invading Ukraine a couple pages back... is that still the case comrade or is Putin actually invading? Sorry I guess I'm a racist for asking.

Donbass region is being evacuated (women and children) as the US backed puppet Ukrainian Nazis are shelling the area and appear to be intent on capturing region by force. ...As I have said is likely to happen, in previous pages.

I'm sure in the US narrative that is gonna be called Russia invading Ukraine. If that's what you mean.
Will Russia get involved militarily this time to put a stop to it? :dunno:
I'm sure the Western "partners" like nothing better than to see Russians killing each other. :thinking: Somehow I have a feeling it might not work out how they plan, this time

This cracked me up

When asked about the youth of today, Maj. Thibodeau was straightforward. "The ‘Nintendo Generation’ soldier skeleton is not toughened by activity prior to arrival, so some of them break more easily," he said.

full-metal-jacket-seargent-hartman.gif