BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 159,928 Views
dumb

never get in a war with russia

see history

Not hard to figure why this guy doesn't back Canada's trucking industry ..... not his sort of people.
Screen-shot-2016-02-24-at-6.17.04-PM.png

Plus the guy's been put through enough torture this season and wants it to lessen.
15711968_web1_190226-RDA-Prime-Minister-Trudeau-expresses-love-for-Canadiens-on-trade-deadline-day_1.jpg

Kanye West threatens to pull out of Coachella unless Billie Eilish apologizes for 'diss' to Travis Scott

I can only last a minute on twitter :crazynun:

Ukraine is a tool in this plan.
Weapons not food, not homes, not shoes
Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal
I walk tha corner to tha rubble that used to be a library
Line up to tha mind cemetery now
What we don't know keeps tha contracts alive an movin'
They don't gotta burn tha books they just remove 'em
While arms warehouses fill as quick as tha cells
Rally round tha family, pockets full of shells

Putin said in the past, that in case of an attack the response will be directed at the center of where the decision to do so is made. This implies well beyond anything in Ukraine
Apparently that doesn't worry these guys.

Weapons not food, not homes, not shoes
Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal
I walk tha corner to tha rubble that used to be a library
Line up to tha mind cemetery now
What we don't know keeps tha contracts alive an movin'
They don't gotta burn tha books they just remove 'em
While arms warehouses fill as quick as tha cells
Rally round tha family, pockets full of shells

I always wondered how something like Rage Against The Machine can have such a huge support/fan base, yet seemingly everybody can go along with/support status quo. :thinking: There must be a huge disconnect between regular people, and the perception of those same people, created by media. Fascinating stuff.

will any innocent people die?
Appropriate concern coming from someone who sees it daily on the streets of Chicago. Of course war always produces collateral damage but what do we call it in your city? :dunno:

Appropriate concern coming from someone who sees it daily on the streets of Chicago. Of course war always produces collateral damage but what do we call it in your city? :dunno:
Monkey we don’t talk about this, hence no reason to call it anything.

💪🤖

You’ve lived here long enough to be an official gringo, carnal.

🤠
Give it some time and before you know it you'll be an official redneck! :yes:

I know you have the boots but did you own a pickup truck yet? It's a must to fit in properly! And no foreign trash pal. Ford, Chevy (GMC) Dodge in that order. :grrr: