BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 161,158 Views
this good woman's name has been besmirched.:sparesomecutter: Her and kid were on a show explaining this was an insurance technicality and they love each other. Stop spreading the hype buttcat

That excuses nothing. It's an incredibly stupid lawsuit on any level and she has an incredibly stupid face.

Good to see sanity from the jury.

TV or film shoot happening next to my building right now, they're using fake CHICAGO POLICE cars. Wife says the permits said "MSW". :clueless:

Murder, She Wrote making a comeback?

That excuses nothing. It's an incredibly stupid lawsuit on any level and she has an incredibly stupid face.

Good to see sanity from the jury.

Hey, people gotta do desperate things for medicine, something you Canaaadiens wouldn't understand.

They, if I remember correctly, had to be denied compensation from the home insurance to be eligible for the other insurance to kick in.
:goat: :usa:

Hey, people gotta do desperate things for medicine, something you Canaaadiens wouldn't understand.

They, if I remember correctly, had to be denied compensation from the home insurance to be eligible for the other insurance to kick in.
:goat: :usa:

I don't believe you are fully considering the stupidity of her face.

Also, there is a woman who can smell Parkinson's Disease.

Ain't jokin' neither.

Trudeau win could bring influx of foreign investment into Canadian cannabis

TORONTO - Friendlier laws on medical marijuana use in Canada are already drawing American investment north or the border, and the trend is likely to further ignite if the federal Liberals make good on their promise to allow recreational use of the drug.

:megaman:

I bought a little bit of CGC @ $1.79 the week before the election. It briefly shot up to $2.75 after JT was elected. Back down to $2.24 as of this morning.

GAMBOL

:pink::okpeople:legalize weed everywhere. get the bums out of colorado

"we'll keep our bums you keep yours"
hey man, slogans are fun:alien:

Super El Nio: Weather Event Expected to Bring Warmest Winter to Canada in 18 Years, Reports Say

Super El Nio: Weather Event Expected to Bring Warmest Winter to Canada in 18 Years, Reports Say

It's easier to blame the republicans for global warming. That's what losers like Bill Maher and Rolling Stone would do.