BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 158,330 Views

These text messages being released are actual proof that Fox News higher ups and personalities KNEW claims about election fraud were false, thought they were stupid, but then peddled them to the public anyway to fuel conspiracy theories that would make them more money with higher ratings.

As Tron just said in another thread, these "news" channels can not be trusted. It really is sad how many people get lost in this bullshit 24 hour news cycle... and that goes for ALL of the major networks.

Tron and Vegas Dave, who's who, two talking heads that think alike. :clueless:
large_thing_with_two_heads_08_blu-ray_.jpg

Drags and trannies became illegal in TN

40A1EEEF-CA03-47B7-89B0-25A3C37C7FCD.jpeg

#redstate

#mrmonkeymovinghereasap

School shooting at a private school in Nashville

Killer is deceased

School shooting at a private school in Nashville

Killer is deceased
Damn! My sister and two nieces are teachers. Think about them often…

Nice work by these cops. It’s about time. The school resource officer in Parkland, the cops in Uvalde etc did a horrible job and hopefully all got fired for their response to an active killer.

Why the fukk did it take so long ???

Fukk Biden and Democrat voters …

Columbine there was video footage. No video footage at Sandy Hook and many people that didn’t make sense of it all …

A complete joke …. 💡💡💡

I’m not getting into this.

There are more important issues to deal with …

Nice work by these cops. It’s about time. The school resource officer in Parkland, the cops in Uvalde etc did a horrible job and hopefully all got fired for their response to an active killer.

The full video is better

Officer Rex took control Commando style :clapsir:

The police officer who was shot in the head during the Louisville Bank mass shooting was working the 4th shift of his career. His Field Training Officer is the one who killed the active killer.

What this means?
It was his 4th day on the job as a cop. RJ, he had basically just gotten finished with police academy. On his 4th day on the street he got shot in the head.

Oh I get it. Just 26 years old.

Apparently the shooter livestreamed it somewhere.