BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 159,932 Views
Fukk Biden and Democrat voters …
Be careful what you say, most here are on that side! Wow, just thinking could be “banned everywhere” becomes a reality. NO WAY that happens my friend, RJ lets everyone speak their mind!!!
6BF87402-16C7-4FF3-AD75-710C8FFDF287.jpeg

Jerry Seinfeld was on the red carpet with Kesha and she asked him to hug her and he declined, not once but TWICE.

Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn have broken up after six years exclusive.

Be careful what you say, most here are on that side!
It’s interesting that you haven’t caught on by now that “most here” are anti-Trump, not pro-Biden.

Maybe we need Mr. Monkey translations done by an outside contractor for when we have heated political discussions.

It’s interesting that you haven’t caught on by now that “most here” are anti-Trump, not pro-Biden.

Maybe we need Mr. Monkey translations done by an outside contractor for when we have heated political discussions.
Says the LIFELONG Republican that wanted Cuomo as president in 2024 and said Liz Cheney would be good as V-P. ;)

Believe it or not recent poll said Cheney got 3% wanting her as president. Got a feeling who was part of that, but maybe you might have to get translation for me. :grin:

Says the LIFELONG Republican that wanted Cuomo as president in 2024 and said Liz Cheney would be good as V-P. ;)

Believe it or not recent poll said Cheney got 3% wanting her as president. Got a feeling who was part of that, but maybe you might have to get translation for me. :grin:
I used poor judgement when I made statements about Cuomo. As a fellow human, I’m sure you can relate to occasional poor judgment.

I would vote for Liz Chaney in a heartbeat but she torpedoed herself by showing a lot of integrity in relation to Trump. Integrity is frowned upon in politics.

You can say I’m pro-Biden until your blue in face and your brain explodes but it won’t make it true.

I’m as anti-Trump as it gets. Hopefully Desantis runs. He has my vote for sure if he does. It’s the only way the Republicans can win. I’m fearful that Trumps MASSIVE ego could screw things up, though.

I used poor judgement when I made statements about Cuomo. As a fellow human, I’m sure you can relate to occasional poor judgment.

I would vote for Liz Chaney in a heartbeat but she torpedoed herself by showing a lot of integrity in relation to Trump. Integrity is frowned upon in politics.

You can say I’m pro-Biden until your blue in face and your brain explodes but it won’t make it true.

I’m as anti-Trump as it gets. Hopefully Desantis runs. He has my vote for sure if he does. It’s the only way the Republicans can win. I’m fearful that Trumps MASSIVE ego could screw things up, though.
There you go again please show where I said Tron was pro-Biden? Lol yes I have poor judgment plenty. So let me ask you this then. with regards to your profound hatred of Trump, would you vote for Biden if he ran against Trump or just not vote?

What did this mean?
Gamelive as a whole is a leftsided political forum, just my opinion. Who exactly liked, crap etc etc or gave some reply to SS’s post? Probably didn’t care or interest them one way or the other. :dunno:

Agree with Tron as Trump will just get in the way. He will pull in no swing votes, DeSantis can swing some (i hope). I’m fearful that a lot of states changing their voting rules in the last election will apply here, and the D’s win again.

Gamelive as a whole is a leftsided political forum, just my opinion. Who exactly liked, crap etc etc or gave some reply to SS’s post? Probably didn’t care or interest them one way or the other. :dunno:
Just curious, who besides me would you consider to be left-leaning? I always thought most of the folks here were right-leaning, libertarian-leaning, or apolitical.

I don't believe there is one single pro-Biden poster here, which is odd for a leftsided political forum.

Just curious, who besides me would you consider to be left-leaning? I always thought most of the folks here were right-leaning, libertarian-leaning, or apolitical.

I don't believe there is one single pro-Biden poster here, which is odd for a leftsided political forum.
In general, I can’t imagine 25% of his votes in ‘20 were because people thought he could do a good job. The votes were diehard d no matter what or anti-Trump.

Last edited:
In general, I can’t imagine 25% of his votes in ‘20 were because people thought he could do a good job. The votes were diehard d no matter what or anti-Trump.
Agreed, for sure. Just saying that a lot of liberals and left-leaning folks are always defending him, pointing out things they like that he's doing, blaming Trump for the problems he has. There's none of that here. I don't think I've seen anything positive about him, which you might expect to on a board full of lefties.

FUKK BIDEN !!!

I’m done…

Drop Microphone!

I’m out…